looking for bluetooth headphones

PanteaDropper

so i bought a s9 plus and the AKG ear buds are honestly amazing. i was blown away by the quality of audio they can produce.

but

i managed to damage the headphone jack on my last phone and want to avoid that this time around.

does anyone have any suggestions? my budget would be $250

1 minute ago, PanteaDropper said:

so i bought a s9 plus and the AKG ear buds are honestly amazing. i was blown away by the quality of audio they can produce.

but

i managed to damage the headphone jack on my last phone and want to avoid that this time around.

does anyone have any suggestions? my budget would be $250

I use some low profile bluetooth stereo earbuds by sony which are honeslty not to shabby. they are maybe not the best but they do have over 20 hours of listening time and 100 hours of idle. (and phone answering capabilities) Sony WI-C400

huh, i thought those akg earbuds were kinda trash, though that was with my Note 8 and they probably have improved. Anyways, you can get refurbished mdr-1000x from Amazon for like $200. Bluetooth + Noise Cancelling + Good Sound Quality is pretty good

You could always get one of those small BT adapters for the AKG-tuned Samsung earbuds.

Apple AirPods if you want some truly independent earphones but on Android they only get basic track controls I think. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)