Youtube and warframe not loading but everything else is

fight4pizza

Around 12 at night my youtube and the game i was playing stopped working, like when the internet needs to be reset, nothing else worked either, discord, imgur, anything. So after restarting the internet i opened up a few tabs and things loaded fine but youtube and the Warframe launcher would not connect, i keep getting the ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT messages and the launcher just sits at updating, normally is ready to go after 5 seconds. so i thought maybe its just being dumb and reset the router and modem a third time. Still the same thing, and i let it sit for a hr thinking that maybe im just not giving it enough time or something, but youtube and this launcher still wont connect, youtube works fine on my phone but not on my desktop. I dont think its super important but around 8pm the power went out for a few min, nothing was running on the computer, but when i turned it back on everything worked fine, youtube and the launcher. Im jsut trying to figure out if something is broke or if the ISP is being dumb.

Update, i restarted my computer and internet at the same time, it seems to be working now, everything is connecting, but if that changes ill say here, im still curious as to why this happened