Huge trouble deleting instagram account

I have an old instagram account that is causing me a lot of trouble at the moment so I'd like to get rid of it. 

I know the username and password but when I try to log into the account it says I have suspicious activity or suspicious login attempt or some shit and says it will send a code to either the email I used for the account or the phone number I used for the account. Unfortunately because I was a dumb kid when I made the account I just put in a random email and a random phone number so I have no way of getting the verification code. 

I want this account GONE. I have emailed Instagram's support team and never got a reply. If I know the username and password and my name and my photos are on the account I should be able to fucking delete it. Anyway does anybody know how I could delete the account.

18 minutes ago, Preston builds said:

--SNIP--

Anyway does anybody know how I could delete the account.

Yes, contact Instagram support and hope for the best. I completely understand where you're coming from wanting the account gone, but think of it this way: if Instagram can't verify it's actually you trying to delete the account, then they wouldn't be doing their job keeping accounts secure, right? Otherwise I'd be able to start mass deletion of my friends accounts if I somehow convince them I'm my friend because I know enough information about them.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

22 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Yes, contact Instagram support and hope for the best. I completely understand where you're coming from wanting the account gone, but think of it this way: if Instagram can't verify it's actually you trying to delete the account, then they wouldn't be doing their job keeping accounts secure, right? Otherwise I'd be able to start mass deletion of my friends accounts if I somehow convince them I'm my friend because I know enough information about them.

I contacted instagram support and got 's reply saying that they don't answer emails any more and that I just have to ask forums. Im probably just gonna have to pay a hacker to delete it or something idk 

In the meantime you could try to delete as much as possible. Change the name, remove the profile picture, bio information and all your pictures. 

CPU: AMD 3800X GPU: GTX 1080 Ti RAM: (16GB) 2x Corsair 8gb DDR4 3200Mhz Drives: SanDisk 240GB SSD, Samsung 500GB SSD, WD 1TB HDD

Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming pro plus PSU: Gigabyte 650 watt Monitor(s): 27 inch AOC 1440p

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2018 at 6:53 PM, dionkoffie said:

In the meantime you could try to delete as much as possible. Change the name, remove the profile picture, bio information and all your pictures. 

it wont let me do any of that