Fortnite is crashing

XxMLGMASTERxX

I recently downloaded fortnite Battle royale.i'm randomly crashing and I don't know what the issue is I have.seen people run on far worse specs.i have a Pentium n3700 4x1,6 GHz and it turboes to 2,4 GHz a 240gb ssd and 4gb of ram 

My resolution is 768x1366 can somebody please help me?

What error are you getting?

What OS are you running?

What is your video card?

Specs....they help here.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

28 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

What error are you getting?

What OS are you running?

What is your video card?

Specs....they help here.

No graphics card

Windows 

And I don't get an error code or similar

2 hours ago, XxMLGMASTERxX said:

No graphics card

Windows 

And I don't get an error code or similar

If you have no GFX card, then how are you running the game?

Windows...what? 10? 9? 8? 7? 6? 5? 4? 3? 3.11? Help me help you, if you won't give me details, then I can't determine what's wrong.

And if you are not getting any errors, then how do you know you are crashing? What is happening?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

17 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

If you have no GFX card, then how are you running the game?

Windows...what? 10? 9? 8? 7? 6? 5? 4? 3? 3.11? Help me help you, if you won't give me details, then I can't determine what's wrong.

And if you are not getting any errors, then how do you know you are crashing? What is happening?

Windows 10 integrated graphics and I found out the problem.it said you ran out of video memory exciting..

21 hours ago, XxMLGMASTERxX said:

I recently downloaded fortnite Battle royale.i'm randomly crashing and I don't know what the issue is I have.seen people run on far worse specs.i have a Pentium n3700 4x1,6 GHz and it turboes to 2,4 GHz a 240gb ssd and 4gb of ram 

My resolution is 768x1366 can somebody please help me?

I can't even run fornite smoothly on my i7-5500U 940M notebook. You don't even have a video card and it's running on integrated graphic, not surprise it crashes. Get a used cpu and gpu like a used i3-2100 and gtx1050 2gb and you should able to run most(few years old) modern game on medium to low settings.