Sound Proofing/Blocking Bedroom Wall

So people in my household have complained im too loud at night with me talking while gaming, murdering people etc. So i need to reduce noise passthrough on the wall. Its a common question, the part of the wall that i need to cover is 11Ft 1.5Inches wide and about 88 (7.33 Ft) inches tall around 81 SQ ft. Whats the best overall solution that wont run me too much. Id like to keep it under 250$

My thoughts would be simply getting that sound deadening sheets made for like cars that have adhesive. I can see a few on amazon for around 100$ and can get some acoustic foam (to reduce echo) for another 100$. Which i like as i can buy one part at a time. Thoughts?

If you are planing on using car deadening materials keep in mind that there is two kinds of them , one ussaly with foil on one side and other one little bit thicker , without foil and softer (ussualy cheaper aswell) , go for second option, first one is more for vibrations and stuff like that.

9 hours ago, Nick Doro said:

If you are planing on using car deadening materials keep in mind that there is two kinds of them , one ussaly with foil on one side and other one little bit thicker , without foil and softer (ussualy cheaper aswell) , go for second option, first one is more for vibrations and stuff like that.

Yeah, i think im going to go with the softer stuff and just glue some foam ontop so I can reduce echo aswell. Need to do it for the door aswell :P Do you know any decent ones that can do ~81 Sq Ft for like 120$ or under?

11 hours ago, pommedeterror007 said:

Yeah, i think im going to go with the softer stuff and just glue some foam ontop so I can reduce echo aswell. Need to do it for the door aswell :P Do you know any decent ones that can do ~81 Sq Ft for like 120$ or under?

You can definitely get decent one for 120$ , last year i bought some for about 12$ per sq meter (8-10 mm) in my local building material store. 81 sq ft - you would need ~ 7 times that. Don't go for a fancy stuff , that more for better car audio and heat shielding , not just sound deadening.