Can't boot PC after putting on side panels.

Orx24

I finally finished my build, booted it multiple times. Twice after installing everything and setup. Then I go to switch GPU power cords and put on side panels. I do that and go to power it on, the mother board lights up, but as soon as I push the power button, nothing happens, no display on monitor. Says no dvi connection. So I remove side panels, and check GPU cords, fine. Won't boot. Replace cord I swapped, no boot. Checked dvid ports on PC and monitor, no boot. Check power connections, no boot. Check every single connection in my build twice, no boot

I have been working on this thing for almost 12 hrs. Please help.

My build

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/orx24/saved/dnFPsY

Make sure the SATA cable is connected and all the power cords are connected. Also check if your power supply is in the on position. Hope this helped, Aaron

Make sure all the cords are plugged in all the way and in the right orientation 

Title is a bit confusing, is it booting without side panels? I'd start with unplugging everything, test CPU, mobo, and ram only first

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

It was front IO connectors. Had a friend come over and help. Not sure how they got switched though.

Thank you all though