Motorola G series phone Need Help

Xander Cousins

So the issue is i have this Motorola G series phone that has a very odd and unique problem with it. 

So before i get into it i'll have to state this, The phone does not factory reset via fastboot menu or Settings App. The settings App crashes when trying to unlock the Developer mode, The device has bootloader unlocked already. 

Anyway the issue with the device is that it's running into multiple error's, The device when powered on will have a chance to display a blank screen or the Lock screen (Assuming caused by problem of the device) if you get the lock screen you have another probability that it will spam you with error's while entering the Lock code. Finally upon restarting the phone it will NOT remove any CLOSED background applications, so they all reopen upon restart or powering on again.

My friend sent it my way to try and fix and i have tried everything of the basic standard troubleshooting, The phone has been left dead of battery power for over a year now and still has this problem can't use adb unless another way to enable USB Debugging without activating the Developer tab, 

Simply put it the phone needs to be wiped and have a fresh install of a new ROM or something to remove this problem. I wondered if there is any hardware that can be removed to have the device forget it's last launched Apps etc? 

Any help is much appreciated, I will upload a video of what the phone does when you achieve a lock screen start.

Thank you in advance!

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

53 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Factory reset?

Doesn't seem to work

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

1 minute ago, huilun02 said:

Huh. Maybe then flash the stock firmware from stock recovery. If that doesn't work, the phone is legit fucked.

It's odd i was able to get into it's logs and it was showing like a But tone of Errors of not being able to find files (being it couldn't find them before installation or what) but the oddest thing about this phone is that nothing saves after a reboot or restart, in terms of closing application changing setting etc.