Series Idea: Internet 8u11$h!t Ep 1 "Personal Brand"/"Affilitate Marketing"

Okay maybe it could use a better name, but I've been seeing a lot of advertisements for channels like this. I think because of cypto and bitcoin searches. People who claim to be millionaires and such, but who have a relatively small online presence despite basing their business model on being a massive online presence?

Maybe at the end of it all Linus can finally have his lambo like some of these guys.

Spoiler

5aaec6bda3560_ImanGadzhi.thumb.png.ad03953828da1b28c125a8ab75d5bc85.png

This channel is one of the Testimonials on the above channel/website/"Company"?, and it of course talks about "Affiliate Marketing" as well Although he used to just be a Headphone review, then after a 3 month gap went really hard with the affiliate marketing angle. imageproxy.php?img=&key=17c10421afdc6db8

Spoiler

5aaec86a58498_ODiProductions.thumb.png.a0e98e135dd2661df5c55724d84655ca.png

So my suggestion is to simply explore Affiliate Marketing, Selling a Personal Brand, whatever they want to call it. I think the real "scam" comes in from the first guy, with places like this.
http://iag-media.com/
https://iag-media.teachable.com/p/influencer-ignited

Don't know if you'd want to pay for the course they offer or what other people offer, I mean it's only $997! *there is no promise or guarantee that affiliate marketing, or selling your personal brand will actually make you money, and you can only get a refund if you watch less than 30% of the content, we take no responsibility from....In an actual tiny font at the bottom of the page.

Maybe just try to get a refund and see how that works out following their strict refund guidelines.

5aaec94e1d8d8_Just997.png.f299fe88a9e2b0b0864e48ae94688eab.png

Spoiler

5aaec9660a1e6_Just9972.jpg.6f5c32d77bb304223ae4d64a9a6abece.jpg

As for the content itself, it'd be up to you guys how to go about it. I just think it would be interesting to take a look at some potential scams on the internet and expose them.

Maybe force 2 people at the office to sit through a course and follow the instructions on how to become millionaires through it. Or enlist some friends outside of the channel who want a chance at getting rich quick. Just have them give weekly reports on their progress to becoming millionaires. Maybe find a few normies, an elderly person, and then a few people who know tech and building websites as such well.

This is likely only a small sample of the people running these kinds of operations, there's a lot more out there, and there's a lot in the world of Crypto as well, like Bit Connect.

Reminds me of "Multi-Level Marketing" from a while back. Some of the affiliate marketing scam PSAs I guess date back a few years as well.

This video is likely the most relevant for LMG

5aaecd87a9c0b_Persub.png.0e3d6436bb1f9eeff9180323402aacac.png

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

24 minutes ago, CUDA_Cores said:

I thought it was more based on selling internet advertising and stuff like that, like getting money from affiliate links through amazon and stuff.

Or is the Idea that you get your subs to buy something, and then get their subs to buy something, and so on and so on?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

Some Additional Videos, it's just all commissioned sales and affiliate links, and selling $1000 courses to people.

Spoiler