Multi monitor streaming setup help

I have an ASUS PG348Q.
But I need to add at least one more to look at my stream/browser/notifications.
For chat I want a third monitor in portrait mode, but I'm on a budget.
Maybe one 2560x1080 stacked vertically on top of mine, and a 1920x1080 portrait mode, on the left side, since my mic is coming from the right.

Or should I get just ONE 4K monitor, or even a better UltraWide instead of two more monitors? The budget is about £400, and all the 3440x1440 UltraWides are upwards of £700 so can't do that.
For reference, this is my PC: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/W9G3LD

Right now this is my shopping list:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00YQKTGR8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B011F2JX90/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0765Y4CT5/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ATCTQCVJ3PM1T&psc=1
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00P1802RW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=APLJ5AXPSKRV0&psc=1

I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me.

If you want a monitor just for chat/social media etc. then get a 1440p monitor so you can have that crisp text. And because it isnt for gaming you can just get a nice looking 60hz one. I have a 1080p monitor in portrait mode for the same reason you want one and it just looks slightly blurry when next to my 1440p monitor. Both are 24". 

The 1440p monitor that I currently have might serve you well. https://www.amazon.com/BenQ-2560x1440-Widescreen-BL2420PT-DisplayPort/dp/B01LHYIATA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1521149040&sr=8-1&keywords=BL2420PT

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k 3.7Ghz MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme4

RAM: Corsair Vengeance (4x4) Storage: Crucial MX300 275Gb | WD Blue 1Tb

GPU: XFX RS RX480 8Gb Case: Corsair 270R PSU: Seasonic Focus+ 750w

Monitors: HP 22cwa | BenQ BL2420PT  Cans: ATH-M50x 

Don’t spend money on a monitor just for chat. You do that after you have the audience why buy a monitor to be blank if no one watches you should start off with a good camera and amazing mic and if you get people who watch you and you get let’s say around 20-30 people to watch a stram then go for it. But I ca t see much use for a small skinny monitor when your not streaming and streaming is hard to get popular in 

11 minutes ago, Outlook.com said:

Don’t spend money on a monitor just for chat. You do that after you have the audience why buy a monitor to be blank if no one watches you should start off with a good camera and amazing mic and if you get people who watch you and you get let’s say around 20-30 people to watch a stram then go for it. But I ca t see much use for a small skinny monitor when your not streaming and streaming is hard to get popular in 

Where did he say he has no audience?

i7 12700k @ 5.1GHz OC (EKWB) / Msi Edge wifi ddr4 / Asus TUF 3080ti (EKWB) / Acer XB327 270HZ, 3x LG 27GL83A-B 144hz, SONY KDL40D3000 Thermaltake P5 / 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / Samsung 980 pro 1tb NVMe ssd, Serbrent 1tb NVMe ssd,Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Samsung 860 PRO SSD (raid), 2 TB Seagate HDDSeasonic TX 1000w titanium/ EK-FC1080 Ti GTX ASUS Strix RGB GPU Block, EK-Supremacy EVO, EK-CoolStream XE 360 [6x120 Thermaltake Ring fans], EK-CoolStream XE 360 slim [6x120 Thermaltake Ring fans],  EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Elite Edition, EK-RES X3 250 RGBMountain Everest custom with Sorbothane sound dampening / Razer Viper Ultimate, Logitec G502 , Logitec G Pro Wireless / Beardynamic DT1990 PRO with Litz wire full conversion to balanced, custom cable in Litz, Dakoni ear pads going through Topping E30 DAC to Singxer SA-1 amp/Sennhieser HD598, Sennhieser GSP 670, Custom Floor Standing Speakers in 5.1, Panasonic amp. Rode NT-USB on Rode boom.

1 minute ago, HOOTSMON said:

Also its nice to have a second or third monitor for a plethora of reasons, not just chat even though that is OP's priority. Heck, even if you only have 2-3 people in chat its nice. Its about the experience and fun of it, not just getting big. 

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k 3.7Ghz MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme4

RAM: Corsair Vengeance (4x4) Storage: Crucial MX300 275Gb | WD Blue 1Tb

GPU: XFX RS RX480 8Gb Case: Corsair 270R PSU: Seasonic Focus+ 750w

Monitors: HP 22cwa | BenQ BL2420PT  Cans: ATH-M50x 

30 minutes ago, HOOTSMON said:

I looked and he only has 8 followers on twitch. Do your research before you comment bud.

28 minutes ago, sauce-c said:

Also its nice to have a second or third monitor for a plethora of reasons, not just chat even though that is OP's priority. Heck, even if you only have 2-3 people in chat its nice. Its about the experience and fun of it, not just getting big. 

Even if you never stream I say 2 monitors are a must have just for daily use 

Ok so I should clarify a few things.

I streamed originally using two computers. PC running the games, Mac Pro handling the stream.

Back then the PC was hooked up to a TV and the mac had two monitors.

I HATED this because of the extra hassle. I needed an HDMI USB capture card, and an HDMI splitter. Nightmare.

And I couldn't use automatic scene switcher.
So now, I have the 3440x1440 ASUS 34" on the PC and thus I need a second monitor.
It makes sense not to get one just for chat now, since I haven't streamed in a while and it will be empty most of the time.

But it also makes sense to get at least 1440p when I do it, or it will look shitty. 

Now, I have an issue of SPACE. I'm in a corner so I can't put a monitor on the right side of my current one.

Which means I can only go left or up.
Having a second 1440p on the left will match my vertical res nicely so a 2560x1440 would be good there, IF it's the same height as my 34" ultrawide... this would be what? A 29"?

OR

Should I stack a second ultrawide on top, and this way I at least have symmetry and more screen real estate horizontally...
OR

Go full on 4K and put it either on the left or at the top?

LIke gimme pros and cons. I'll start

Ultrawide on top

PROS

- I want to put my current monitor on a desk clamped arm anyway, I hate the space the stand steals. Will also help cable management. So I'd get a double vertical stacked pole stand and put the current monitor + the new one on the top

- Keeps things symmetrical, but different vertical res which might look funky

CONS
- For this to be ideal I'd need to shell out another £900 for a second PG348Q. Can't do that
- The screen real estate gain would be SMALLER than a 2560x1440 even if it's ultrawide because the horizontal res is the same as the cheaper ultrawides

2560x1440 on the left

PROS

- Keeps same vertical res

CONS

- Non symmetrical

- Would be on its own arm, not helping the current stand situation

4K on the left

PROS

- Even crisper text

- The largest screen real estate gain

CONS

- Doesn't match current monitor's vertical res, might look funky

- Harder on the GPU maybe?

Awww this died? I still need help... *cry*