Phone Wi-Fi Only Connects To Home Network

I have an LG G2 (D802) with Cloudy G2 3.3 Custom ROM and Dorimanx Custom Kernel loaded. The thing is I use two routers at home because the main one's wireless function is not working and thus I use a second modem for wifi and therefore connecting every device with static IP adresses. This is not a problem though, I could used to connect to any network with no problem but one day I don't know the reason but no matter what solution I tried, cleaning wifi lease, deleting all networks from system files, reflashing the kernel, it still only connects to only home network. I haven't tried flashing the ROM cleanly and the thing is I don't wanna format my phone right away if there's a solution. Help guys ^^

Connecting other networks using static IP adresses don't work either, I can't get a internet connection this way, says connected but no luck.

(*I know I reposted this*)

25 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

What exactly happens when you try to connect to other routers the normal way? Is phone able to detect other wifi networks? Are those networks password protected and if so, did you enter a password?

If its a matter of being able to connect but not getting internet, maybe its the network has no internet access, or you can try one of the solutions posted here.

If I enter a wrong password on an other network, it doesn't connect, when I enter the right password, I get stuck at obtaining IP adress. Static IP is connecting but no internet. 

3 hours ago, huilun02 said:

It seems your problem is twofold. Not able to connect without static IP is one issue that happens randomly. Not having internet access after connecting is another. For the first problem, try this;

1. Disable wifi and data

2. Set yourself a static IP and save. Dont connect to anything

3. Disable static IP and save. Dont connect to anything

4. Do a full reboot

5. Try connecting to AP nornally

As for not having internet access, you'll have to try one of the potential solutions in the link I posted

How do we set ourselves a static IP on Android? The only way I know is to open Wifi, chose a network, type pass, advanced settings then assign an IP adress for only that network.

21 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Yes that

I have to have Wi-Fi functionality open for that but you said I should close the wifi then do it. And should I do that for every other network? Then it's not a fix, it's a bandage or something like that :D

3 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

But does it work for the network at least?

The heck man, the things that you say me to do are just not even possible. There's no option to open and close "staticness" or something like that. It just connects via static and do nothing or just stuck at obtaining IP. Can't disable or something like that, no option.

12 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Nevermind if you tried it and it doesn't work, then it doesn't work.

None of what I posted is a guarantee fix. If there was one I'd imagine you wouldn't have needed to ask on this forum.

Also have you tried anything from the link that I have been posting?

https://android.stackexchange.com/questions/49009/wi-fi-connected-but-there-is-no-internet-access

Yup I tried most of them, they're btw workarounds, not solutions. They didn't work for me. Thanks for your help.