Issues with GPU Selection & Power Handling! with Ryzen 7 processor

Go to solution Solved by RAM555789,

I have found that you can hit 60fps or more no problem in more intensive games with a 1050 Ti, which is still under $300 right now. You could also look into some GPUs on Ebay if your willing to buy used.  A GTX 970 will perform almost on par with a 1060 3Gb and will greatly outperform a 1050 Ti.

Hi

I am Saksham, 18 yr old guy seems to be very annoyed with LTT Group , and planing to make a pc

(note: its my first time so please notify me with every problems i could face in future).I have a youtube channel just started up a month ago, was planning to have a pc for it!!

i watched all videos guiding to pc builds and ethics used in it provided by LTT , too helpful for me in building up my wishlist

i decided to use ryzen 7 1700 with 16 gigs of ddr4 3000hz ram taking up motherboard : MSI FATALTY GAMING K4 

my main aim was'nt over-clock my rig right now but having a decent rig with upgradation available in future to handle 2 os at a time (virtualization feature)

After learning from LTT VIDEOS, i get to a point to consult with you about gpu!

PowerColor Red Dragon Radeon RX 560 14CU DirectX 12 AXRX 560 4GBD5-DHA 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support ATX Video Card

at now my position isnt to afford a good graphics card for my rig but will this graphics card work for now with 1080 p max setting (almost)

if not please suggest me up a graphics card upto 300$

here is the link: https://www.newegg.com/global/in/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131732

Also i want to get help on power management , i need a stable supply for now

in future,when i overclock it,i will again take help from here !! :)

And i also have  rgb lighting in my pc consumes up almost 50 watt 

so will this power suply will work 

MWE Bronze 500 - 500 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Power Supply By Cooler Master

link::https://www.newegg.com/global/in/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171111

hope i might get up a best help here within a month !!

Newegg.pdf

Edited by Saksham Patel

Type psu tier list into search and choose something from the top 3 tiers.

I have found that you can hit 60fps or more no problem in more intensive games with a 1050 Ti, which is still under $300 right now. You could also look into some GPUs on Ebay if your willing to buy used.  A GTX 970 will perform almost on par with a 1060 3Gb and will greatly outperform a 1050 Ti.

6 minutes ago, RAM555789 said:

i will have a look at it 

3 minutes ago, Saksham Patel said:

i will have a look at it 

I forgot to mention that in 1080p it's important to have a good CPU if your decent GPU is not backed by a good GPU, you will be bottlenecked. (R5 1600+ or most 7th and 8th gen i5s or greater should be good enough)

1 minute ago, RAM555789 said:

I forgot to mention that in 1080p it's important to have a good CPU if your decent GPU is not backed by a good GPU, you will be bottlenecked. (R5 1600+ or most 7th and 8th gen i5s or greater should be good enough)

i am gooing up with ryzen 7 so alas!! i am safe from bottleneck!!