FFS?? Amazon prime not signing in Xbox 360 ?

WolfLoverPro

Wtf IT won’t sign in on Xbox 360 IVE REDOWNLoaDED it about 8 times oh here’s the FUNNY BLOODY PART 

it don’t let me sign in on pc or the app on my phone does it ?? YES IT DOES ACTULLY 

SO FU Microsoft and wtf is going on here ???? 

07B6EFAD-8B1B-4569-98CD-B49D9732DA2F.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Supportsneedlove said:

Out of curiosity how long do you spend writing there posts?

Well that depends on how long it is wouldn’t it

on this roughly like 

a minute maybe a tiny bit longer because of the photo uploading 

1 minute ago, WolfLoverPro said:

on this roughly like 

You should take longer. Most of the time I can barely tell what you're trying to say, and I'm beginning to think you're a troll because of it...

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, WolfLoverPro said:

on this roughly like 

My guess was that you just bash your head on the keyboard and let auto-correct do the rest.

1 hour ago, kelvinhall05 said:

You should take longer. Most of the time I can barely tell what you're trying to say, and I'm beginning to think you're a troll because of it...

What do you mean a troll ? Like as in post things that I don’t really know or? Cuz I’m just saying Xbox won’t let me sign into amazon prime but it does in everything else

20 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

What do you mean a troll ? Like as in post things that I don’t really know or? Cuz I’m just saying Xbox won’t let me sign into amazon prime but it does in everything else

Like, I find that you ask a lot of dumb questions and they are usually kinda hard to read and/or interpret. I don't mean it in a bad way, though. Please, do take note of that.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 hour ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Like, I find that you ask a lot of dumb questions and they are usually kinda hard to read and/or interpret. I don't mean it in a bad way, though. Please, do take note of that.

Well I ain’t trolling like I ask literally everything I need help on or don’t know though lol and I also don’t try to spell or like do grammar I just type what I think straight out because im used to doing it a lot online but uh