evga display port hub

LabRat

curious, i see evga has a new hub. would like to know more about it in actual use situations. will it work with lower than 1080p monitors? and will it work with different resolution monitors? ( 2 or 3 different resolution monitors at the same time ).

I would think that it would work with lower resolution monitors, I don't know about different resolution monitors

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I don't see how, unless it has some software management running in the background, it would be able to display multiple monitors with varying resolutions. I would assume they would all have to be the same for resolution or it wouldn't work

With today's technology I often wonder why we don't have colonies on the moon or Mars. Then I go to Wal Mart for 5 minutes and realize the vast majority of the human populace isn't ready for such things.

It should work fine with lower res monitors, but I'm unsure about different res monitors. It seems unlikely to work, seeing as they're all running off of one connector. 

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5