Are Mionix Naos mice a good choice?

Bluethulhu

I currently own a G700S from Logitech, and it's good, but not great. I feel like it's really small for my hands and I honestly don't use the wireless functionality all too often. I was looking into something like the Mionix Naos 3200. It's $50 on Amazon with Prime shipping currently. I tried one at the store and it's really comfortable. I'm not sure if this is a good deal or not. I only use 1000DPI on my mouse, even then I sometimes go down to 800. Macros really don't matter to me much as I barely ever use them and most are just "gaming" fluff to get you to buy the product. I think that the Naos 3200/5000/8200 are all the same except for the sensor (maybe someone can correct me). I would really like to hear your opinion if you currently own or have owned a Mionix mouse.

Spoiler

$50 isn't a great deal, but the mouse should be worth it. I have a fingertip style grip and would love to own one of these mice, looks perfect for my grip, similar to the G600 I think it is. I say do it!

Current rig: i5 4670K | GTX 670 | Asus Z87I-Pro | Silverstone Strider Plus 600W | Custom mITX case | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Samsung 840 120GB | G430 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro - MX Red | LG 21.5"

yes its a good choice.and yes all are the same except sensor.if you tried one and its good for you,go for it.you just can`t beat its ergonomics

-woop-

my standard bearer have been G500 since G5 time, I bough Naos and compared to my roccat kone pure optical, G500, arecool strike X freedom and steel series rival; it is the most comfortable mouse, without a doubt! however, it's not as fast (as in, i feel sluggish using it) but that might just be because it's a tiny too big for my hand.

I tell you this though, I keep it plugged in my PC all the time and use it for browsing, almost feels like hand message if all you do all day is playing games then coming back to naos just to browse and do other non gaming related stuff :P

*edit*

the tracing seems fine, no random move pickups with it, I personally think it's just because it's a tad too big for my hand.

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

I managed to get a Mionix Naos 8200 for $50 after sale and price match and I love the ergonomics. However, with my mouse, the sensor seems to have some issues. On one of my mouse pads, it would sometimes only move in a diagonal unable to move to anywhere else. After switching to another mouse pad, it seems fine but I did notice 1 or 2 small jitters. Maybe my mouse is just defective but I would definitely recommend it for its ergonomics. If you only use a certain dpi, you can setup macros for the dpi switching buttons like I did. I just did play/pause and next song cuz my keyboard ones aren't convenient.

My friend recently purchased a NAOS 5000. When I first used it I fell in love, it was almost perfect for my big hands and I loved the material the mouse had.

I would say if you can get it for $50 or so, then go for it.