IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

I had keyboard issues in the last few days where, for example, when I tap the "A" key to move left in a game, I would not move, but after two to three seconds the computer thinks I'm holding down A for a while so I'd move left for about three seconds. This issue was also evident when I was typing up a word document, where the computer seemed to just lag and not respond to keyboard inputs. I changed my keyboard thinking it was a hardware fault, and the problem persisted, so I decided to reinstall Windows 10 Pro (2 days ago). Since reinstalling it, I also checked my Motherboard's available BIOS versions, and noticed there is a more recent version of the BIOS, so I downloaded and flashed that as well. Now I am getting the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD once every few hours, which you might imagine is really annoying.

OS - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

What OS was originally installed on the system? Windows 10 Pro

Is the OS an OEM version? No, I bought it and installed it myself
It is a Desktop PC, not a laptop.

Age of system - OS SSD is about 2.5 years old, the rest of the specs:

i7 8700K - Less than 3 months
NZXT Kraken X62 - Less than 2 months

Asus Z370E motherboard - Less than 3 months

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x8GB 3000Mhz C15 - 11 months

GTX 1080Ti Strix OC - 6 months

GTX 1070 Strix OC - 3 months

EVGA 850 P2 PSU - 8 months

Crucial MX300 SSD - 14 months

Kingston SUV400 (OS) SSD - 30 months

and a bunch of RGB fans/LEDs which shouldn't be related

I think it's safe to assume my system's age is definitely not the cause of my problems, especially considering they've only started since reinstalling Windows 10 two days ago.

Link to Perfmon report, I had an error whilst running the report so I had to locate it manually and compress it.

Link to all the files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjELlpBfXuDNgcMHIHE0vPBAR2d-0A

Link to the graph shown by Performance monitor:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjELlpBfXuDNgcMHIHE0vPBAR2d-0A

Link to SysnativeFileCollectionApp report: 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjELlpBfXuDNgcMFwLbr4U8i4CiEPA

Hopefully I included all the relevant info.

EDIT*: My i7 8700K is delidded and OC'd to 5.0Ghz @ 1.344v. It was completely stable before so I don't think it's the reason for my troubles, but it's still worth pointing out. RAM is at 3000Mhz under XMP 2.0.

I'm no Special Agent myself, but my Dad was!

Ryzen 7 3700X

Lian Li Galahad 360mm White AIO

4 x 8GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB

Asus X570-E motherboard

KFA2 RTX 2080Ti SG

EVGA 850W P2 PSU

Samsung 970 Pro SSD, Crucial MX500 SSD, WD Blue HDD, WD Blue HDD, WD Green HDD, Silicon Power SSD.

All wrapped in a Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL case.

I get that BSOD when I have an unstable OC. Try more voltage as I see you're delidded. 10-20mv more wont hurt it in the long run. 

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

2 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

I get that BSOD when I have an unstable OC. Try more voltage as I see you're delidded. 10-20mv more wont hurt it in the long run. 

I was thinking the same, what if my OC wasn't actually stable, even though I tested it for 12 hours straight under Prime 95 no AVX. I have it running at 4.9Ghz @ 1.344v now and we'll see how it goes.

Ryzen 7 3700X

Asus X570-E motherboard

KFA2 RTX 2080Ti SG

EVGA 850W P2 PSU

Samsung 970 Pro SSD, Crucial MX500 SSD, WD Blue HDD, WD Blue HDD, WD Green HDD, Silicon Power SSD.

16 minutes ago, Special Agent 星雨 said:

EDIT*: My i7 8700K is delidded and OC'd to 5.0Ghz @ 1.344v. It was completely stable before so I don't think it's the reason for my troubles, but it's still worth pointing out. RAM is at 3000Mhz under XMP 2.0.

That can always be an issue. You can test it by saving the OC profile, reverting to default, and testing if the problem persists. Bad OCs in any dimension (think of XMP not working as well with the CPU OC without some voltage bump here or there) can lead to memory corruption and drivers crashing.

After testing the OC (or assuming it is not if you prefer that route), and if it is a USB keyboard, install USB drivers from your motherboard manufacturer's website. Also check task manager for repeated brief CPU usage spikes of the "system" process (or any win 10 analogue).

47 minutes ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

That can always be an issue. You can test it by saving the OC profile, reverting to default, and testing if the problem persists. Bad OCs in any dimension (think of XMP not working as well with the CPU OC without some voltage bump here or there) can lead to memory corruption and drivers crashing.

After testing the OC (or assuming it is not if you prefer that route), and if it is a USB keyboard, install USB drivers from your motherboard manufacturer's website. Also check task manager for repeated brief CPU usage spikes of the "system" process (or any win 10 analogue).

I will re-test the stability of my CPU OC and RAM XMP profile, my RAM is rated at 3000Mhz C15 so I'd be pretty stumped if it can't actually run at 3000Mhz. I have made sure I have installed all available drivers from Asus' website.

I have downclocked my CPU to 4.9Ghz @ 1.344v and it hasn't BSODed/crashed in 2 hours now, fingers crossed.

Ryzen 7 3700X

Asus X570-E motherboard

KFA2 RTX 2080Ti SG

EVGA 850W P2 PSU