[US/UK] EA/Origin Sale at Gamefly: FREE C&C Red Alert 3, SimCity $20, Mass Effect Trilogy $16, Crysis/Dead Space 3 for $12

Dealzon
GameFly launched a PC download sale at 1PM Eastern today on EA Origin titles. Most have a 50% instant savings discount and can use a 20% off coupon code for additional savings. Most deals below will last until December 26th at 1PM Eastern with the exception of <em>SimCity</em>, which is a 24 hours flash sale.

Update: buying any EA published game below will net you a free copy of Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3. (DLC purchase excluded). One copy per account, receive claim code within 14 days of purchase.

Use 20% off coupon: GFDDEC20 or GFDDEC20UK (in the UK)

Good picks:

More deals:

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Hmm, this might be the time to finish my collection of the Mass Effect series. Just need 3. :)

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Hmm, this might be the time to finish my collection of the Mass Effect series. Just need 3. :)

If you want to wait, the lowest price was actually $5 for Mass Effect 3. Origin might have it on sale during their own Winter Sale.

(Bought it myself for $5 before)

Just FYI!

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

If you want to wait, the lowest price was actually $5 for Mass Effect 3. Origin might have it on sale during their own Winter Sale.

(Bought it myself for $5 before)

Just FYI!

Thanks, I want the DLC though, so the Digital Deluxe edition is what I want. :D

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Im goona do it just for RA3, though I do have the physical disc and may have bought the expansion. Is there anyway to convert the disc to a key or something?