Good build?

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/yZbQ7W

Is this configuration fine? I will have 3 RGB fans but I could find them on PC partpicker and don't worry about the Vega 56 I will upgrade and that was my graphics card of choice cause I have freesync monitor for a mouse could you recommend an mmo mouse with a decent sensor so you can also play fps games decently it should cost around or below 60€

Logitech g502 is a good mouse.
if your going to spend money on a higher end gpu, as long as its powerful enough for your games, depending on what deals you find, NVidia would still work well with freesync, you aren't limited to amd, but if you really want a vega 64 go for it. my only criticism for your build would be get some kind of an ssd for windows to be on, you wont regret it. maybe get a slightly cheaper case if your on a tight budget to get the ssd?

2 minutes ago, shawnhovde said:

if your going to spend money on a higher end gpu, as long as its powerful enough for your games, depending on what deals you find, NVidia would still work well with freesync, you aren't limited to amd, but if you really want a vega 64 go for it. my only criticism for your build would be get some kind of an ssd for windows to be on, you wont regret it. maybe get a slightly cheaper case if your on a tight budget to get the ssd?

But the case looks so good and the Vega 56 is a lil faster than a 1070I my plan is to get one when the gpu shitfest is over and eBay is full of gpus

Do you have the gpu already? Good luck finding one if not.  Also don't pair an apu with a gpu.  Get a 1600 or 1400 then get the vega card (if you can afford it) later.

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

1 minute ago, XxMLGMASTERxX said:

But the case looks so good and the Vega 56 is a lil faster than a 1070I my plan is to get one when the gpu shitfest is over and eBay is full of gpus

It's gonna be a few months (probably 4-6)

My current rig:

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

I meant when you upgrade from 56 to something else

and theres a large variety of cases, starting with an ssd will be nice, because if you start on a hdd, and upgrade to an ssd as your boot device, the transition can be frustrating/annoying. getting resettled into the OS can be a chore.

2 minutes ago, hconverse02 said:

It's gonna be a few months (probably 4-6)

That's a long fucking time and I will be using the Apu until prices get better what's the problem?

Just now, J400 said:

so I imagine you plan on using the integrated gpu on the 2400g until gpu prices regulate? if so, not a bad choice. but I updated the parts list a little, for cheaper/ better ram and an ssd: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/v7xK8Y

Thank you very much but I don't need 480 gb I will get 240gb a add probably and I'll think about the case

That's a long fucking time and I will be using the Apu until prices get better what's the problem?

mining isn't the only thing messing with gpu prices, smartphones are buying up all the ram too, so its affecting system ram and graphics cards vram

Have you not paid any attention to mining and high demand of gpus :P? A v56 will cost ~$800 if you can find it in stock and it's not worth it over a 1070 ti, even at the same price, even if you have freesync.  Don't waste your money, get a 1600 or 2600 in a few months and either wait like everyone else affected by it or cough up the money to get what you want.

My current rig:

4 minutes ago, XxMLGMASTERxX said:

you can hunt for a 980 ti used. the 980 ti , vega 56, and gtx 1070 are all about the same performance, but you can find a 980 ti for much cheaper if you hunt around for a while

Just now, J400 said:

you can hunt for a 980 ti used. the 980 ti , vega 56, and gtx 1070 are all about the same performance, but you can find a 980 ti for much cheaper if you hunt around for a while

Wish I bought a 980ti for $275 when I had the chance.

My current rig:

Just now, hconverse02 said:

I bought a 780 ti just a while back for $100 before the gpu apocalypse. one of the best decisions I've ever made.

2 minutes ago, hconverse02 said:

6 minutes ago, XxMLGMASTERxX said:

Thank you very much but I don't need 480 gb I will get 240gb a add probably and I'll think about the case

3 minutes ago, J400 said:

https://www.evga.com/products/productlist.aspx?type=8&family=GeForce+900+Series+Family&chipset=GTX+980+Ti

$300 980ti

12 minutes ago, shawnhovde said:

Not an MMO Mouse

12 minutes ago, shawnhovde said:

NVidia would still work well with freesync, you aren't limited to amd,

You need to clarify this, yes it will work, but there will be zero variable refresh which looking at the OP's statement, is one of the reasons for choosing Vega

9 minutes ago, XxMLGMASTERxX said:

Not sure that attitude is required, people are trying to help you/advise you. I aint in the states, but have a look at used market for 980. 980ti, fury and fury X, all are great cards still. If you can find one at a good price I would drop the APU and swap in a Ryzen 1600.

Lastly, for the mouse, I just bought a Corsair Scimitar, seems pretty good

The build posted by @J400 is solid, Ryzen needs fast ram and you will certainly benefit from the SSD with loading times etc, especially boot times

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

4 minutes ago, shawnhovde said:

You realise they're all out of stock ? But I like the incentive/idea, retailers need to adapt this as well

Ryzen Ram Guide

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

MMORPG mice usually have many buttons, which weighs them down. Maybe the Razer Basilisk or the Kone Pure Owl Eye?

Don't expect the Vega 56 to go down in price soon. Maybe on the used market, but that would be if crypto crashes. 

The Prime Pro costs like €7 more than the B350 Strix, so get that one instead. It's a much better motherboard. 

Get faster RAM. ≥3000MHz for the APU. It impacts the performance a lot, since the Vega chip is mostly bottlenecked by bandwidth. 

Maybe swap the HDD for a 250GB SSD, like the 850 Evo, MX300, MX500 or SL308.

The Vengeance 550W has 25A on the PCIe rail. That's a bit low for a Vega, especially if you put on the Vega 64 BIOS and increase the power limit. That can push it up to 400W by itself. Another reason to not get Vega. The 650W Vengeance has two 25A rails for PCIe, and the Formula Gold 550W has 30A on the PCIe rail. Consider those. Or don't plan on getting Vega, that's another option. 

:)

1 minute ago, stealth80 said:

You realise they're all out of stock ? 

yeah I just realized that, :/ 

as for the mouse, I know its not an mmo mouse, but it has 5 programmable buttons, and its a good mouse. 

and in the original post, I thought he meant he was going to upgrade from the 56 to something else in the future, which for that expensive/high end of card, I just don't think your monitor should be the only factor in deciding what card you buy.

2 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

Not an MMO Mouse

You need to clarify this, yes it will work, but there will be zero variable refresh which looking at the OP's statement, is one of the reasons for choosing Vega

Not sure that attitude is required, people are trying to help you/advise you. I aint in the states, but have a look at used market for 980. 980ti, fury and fury X, all are great cards still. If you can find one at a good price I would drop the APU and swap in a Ryzen 1600.

Lastly, for the mouse, I just bought a Corsair Scimitar, seems pretty good

The build posted by @J400 is solid, Ryzen needs fast ram and you will certainly benefit from the SSD with loading times etc, especially boot times

Sry I'm easyly triggered today but I'm in Germany and the used market is awful here.and I'm playing at 2560x1080 and I'm afraid I'm gonna run out of vram with the Apu I am gonna split the screen into a 1080p screen and the use the other window for discord or something

4 minutes ago, shawnhovde said:

yeah I just realized that, :/ 

as for the mouse, I know its not an mmo mouse, but it has 5 programmable buttons, and its a good mouse. 

and in the original post, I thought he meant he was going to upgrade from the 56 to something else in the future, which for that expensive/high end of card, I just don't think your monitor should be the only factor in deciding what card you buy.

Yup I agree its great mouse, for me a Vega 56 is a solid card, I wouldn't upgrade to a higher card (new info here) for 1080 UW, but finding one ...... urgh fu miners. Well funny you say about monitor, I have a 1080 and the monitor cost more than the GPU,mine has me tied to Nvidia haha

5 minutes ago, XxMLGMASTERxX said:

Sry I'm easyly triggered today but I'm in Germany and the used market is awful here.and I'm playing at 2560x1080 and I'm afraid I'm gonna run out of vram with the Apu I am gonna split the screen into a 1080p screen and the use the other window for discord or something

No problem. Vega vram will be fine, even Fury is 4GB HBM which prefers higher textures/res due to the way its configured. I see why you're going with an APU I really do, but in the longer term, your Vega  56 + a real CPU will offer more performance, its just getting that damn GPU 

Ryzen Ram Guide

2 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

Yup I agree its great mouse, for me a Vega 56 is a solid card, I wouldn't upgrade to a higher card (new info here) for 1080 UW, but finding one ...... urgh fu miners. Well funny you say about monitor, I have a 1080 and the monitor cost more than the GPU,mine has me tied to Nvidia haha

No problem. Vega vram will be fine, even Fury is 4GB HBM which prefers higher textures/res due to the way its configured. I see why you're going with an APU I really do, but in the longer term, your Vega  56 + a real CPU will offer more performance, its just getting that damn GPU 

I have the PG348Q, with gsync, frankly I think gsync is overrated. If the game drops frames I can notice whether its in the variable range or below, cough pubg cough. The next monitor I plan on buying will be 4k resolution or higher, with at least 100hz, and I'm not going to pay extra for gsync/freesync, just gona get a standard cheap brand monitor that has the specific panel I want. Maybe those Korean monitors Wendell @lvl1 features will offer what I'm looking for in a year or two.

16 minutes ago, shawnhovde said:

I have the PG348Q, with gsync, frankly I think gsync is overrated. If the game drops frames I can notice whether its in the variable range or below, cough pubg cough. The next monitor I plan on buying will be 4k resolution or higher, with at least 100hz, and I'm not going to pay extra for gsync/freesync, just gona get a standard cheap brand monitor that has the specific panel I want. Maybe those Korean monitors Wendell @lvl1 features will offer what I'm looking for in a year or two.

Ye Gsync can't make up for a shit game engine. I think variable is one of those things you neglect to notice once you've had it a while, but, I occasionally switch to my 4k TV for gaming and I REALLY notice the lack of Gsync then

Ryzen Ram Guide

1 hour ago, stealth80 said:

But the cpu portion on the 2400g seems pretty good or will it create a bottleneck?

I thank you for all you help if I get a furry x what cpu should I pick up a r5 140or a 2400 when it comes out?