Gtx 1050Ti stress test Crash

Hello Guys So recently I made my new PC with these parts

Graphics Card: http://www.galax.com/jp/galax-geforce-gtx-1050-ti-exoc.html 

Processor: https://www.amd.com/en/products/cpu/amd-ryzen-5-1600

Motherboard: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-AX370-Gaming-K5-rev-1x

Power supply : https://www.amazon.in/ANTEC-VP550P-Computer-Supply-Continuous/dp/B00HEYWK76?tag=googinhydr18418-21&tag=googinkenshoo-21&ascsubtag=2a4f893b-386e-425e-a81a-ca03f56a060b

Ram : 8Gb ram 2666hz

Graphics card ; Galax gtx 1050Ti EXOC

Processor: Amd Ryzen 5 1600 

Motherboard: Gigabyte arous x370 Gaming k5

Power supply: Antec 550W

So i did a cinebench and got this result  . But after doing furmark my montior showed a White screen at first  and then ran the second one and still the PC crashed and showed me a PINK and at third i got a PURPLE at each test I changed the preset to lower 

HELPPPPP GUYS 

Screenshot (26).png

Does it crash on any other benchmarks? 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

14 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

Does it crash on any other benchmarks? 

Not on Cinebench 

2 minutes ago, Akshayanvekar said:

Not on Cinebench 

If it's only crashing on Cinebench then I wouldn't worry, Cinebench isn't really a good stress test for a GPU anyway. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

try heaven and valley, if it crashes RMA, if it doesnt keep trying it may be other things that are causing the crash.

Is something in your rig overclocked?

14 hours ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

If it's only crashing on Cinebench then I wouldn't worry, Cinebench isn't really a good stress test for a GPU anyway. 

Its not crashing on cinebench its good in Ciinebench its crashing on playing fortnite or Stress test on Furmark

Nothing is overclocked but my GPU is factory overclocked MAYBE its name as EXOC Can you check it ???????????

RMA RMA RMA

Its a faulty card, I had this on 2 1060's at work on separate machines a couple of months back (i wanted to stress test them before deployment although its not a requirement), once they were RMA I got some feedback stating there was an issue on assembly with regards to the ball point solders after being the cards have warmed up

Dont know if that helps you at all but defo's RMA 

Ryzen 5 1500X @3.8GHz | WD 8GB DDR4 2400 | WD GREEN 120GB M.2 | ASUS STRIX ROG B350 | COOLERMASTER MASTERCASE 5 | COOLERMASTER 240mm RAD

3 minutes ago, AbysmalCraig said:

RMA RMA RMA

Its a faulty card, I had this on 2 1060's at work on separate machines a couple of months back (i wanted to stress test them before deployment although its not a requirement), once they were RMA I got some feedback stating there was an issue on assembly with regards to the ball point solders after being the cards have warmed up

Dont know if that helps you at all but defo's RMA 

Are you sure about that Cause I can play Just casue 3 In 1080P easily and also Tomb raider in 1080P easily no shutter

Just now, Akshayanvekar said:

Are you sure about that Cause I can play Just casue 3 In 1080P easily and also Tomb raider in 1080P easily no shutter

it depends on how much of the resources and for how long the card is being utilised etc etc 

just from my experience with my two 1060's i was getting random issues popping up all over the place on one card but on the second card it would run perfectly fine until the GPU was asked to do something demanding. (the machines were getting used to decode 4K CCTV footage for facial recognition software). The second machine would run fine for days then once a particularly demanding 'scene' was introduced it crashed. 

I would RMA just to be on the safe side, especially if you have paid out your own money for the card and you cant even furmark, becuase if there is an issue with the card it can creep up once the warranty has ran out (as they often do).

Ryzen 5 1500X @3.8GHz | WD 8GB DDR4 2400 | WD GREEN 120GB M.2 | ASUS STRIX ROG B350 | COOLERMASTER MASTERCASE 5 | COOLERMASTER 240mm RAD

2 minutes ago, AbysmalCraig said:

it depends on how much of the resources and for how long the card is being utilised etc etc 

just from my experience with my two 1060's i was getting random issues popping up all over the place on one card but on the second card it would run perfectly fine until the GPU was asked to do something demanding. (the machines were getting used to decode 4K CCTV footage for facial recognition software). The second machine would run fine for days then once a particularly demanding 'scene' was introduced it crashed. 

I would RMA just to be on the safe side, especially if you have paid out your own money for the card and you cant even furmark, becuase if there is an issue with the card it can creep up once the warranty has ran out (as they often do).

Thanks Dude for this Piece of information , But could give me a exact reasons to tell my seller So i could convince him or shit . Cause i do know that is not working properly but what is the real Problem????