What parts should I buy for hard-line liquid cooling.

I am planning a build, it is a long shot as I will have until the beginning of next year to actually build it (GPU prices ehem) So far I have this part list https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KXRzyX

And I really like that case and that form factor. So, I dont want crazy overclock either, so maybe a 240 rad or 360 will do for me to cool both GPU and CPU. I am quite interested on copper tubing or transparent hardline with that shampoo like fluid (dont know its name, please shine some light on me). I do not want to spend more than 300 on that. the less the better. I found the kit a240g to be quite interesting, even if it is aluminium but I want hardline not soft tubing. Any help with this, I wont be building it anytime soon I just want to have a rough idea on what PCB for the graphics card to buy, but mainly how much of my kidneys it will cost me. I live in the US for now, but can get copper from Peru (home) rather easily and ridiculously cheap.

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL

6 minutes ago, IAnthonyFX said:

I am planning a build, it is a long shot as I will have until the beginning of next year to actually build it (GPU prices ehem) So far I have this part list https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KXRzyX

And I really like that case and that form factor. So, I dont want crazy overclock either, so maybe a 240 rad or 360 will do for me to cool both GPU and CPU. I am quite interested on copper tubing or transparent hardline with that shampoo like fluid (dont know its name, please shine some light on me). I do not want to spend more than 300 on that. the less the better. I found the kit a240g to be quite interesting, even if it is aluminium but I want hardline not soft tubing. Any help with this, I wont be building it anytime soon I just want to have a rough idea on what PCB for the graphics card to buy, but mainly how much of my kidneys it will cost me. I live in the US for now, but can get copper from Peru (home) rather easily and ridiculously cheap.

With the budget and options you have I wouldn't suggest to watercool or to just go with the basic fluid gaming kit. For a proper watercooled system your looking at around $500 USD. 

6 minutes ago, W-L said:

With the budget and options you have I wouldn't suggest to watercool or to just go with the basic fluid gaming kit. For a proper watercooled system your looking at around $500 USD. 

If so then it is way out of my comfort zone budget wise for aesthetics. I just dont find soft tubing all that beautiful. In fact I find it ugly. Or maybe the sample size of builts with it that I have seen is small and a bad representation. Do you have an example of a nice looking soft tubing build that I can get inspiration from? Or is there a way to mod the a240g to hardline?

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

3 minutes ago, IAnthonyFX said:

If so then it is way out of my comfort zone budget wise for aesthetics. I just dont find soft tubing all that beautiful. In fact I find it ugly. Or maybe the sample size of builts with it that I have seen is small and a bad representation. Do you have an example of a nice looking soft tubing build that I can get inspiration from? Or is there a way to mod the a240g to hardline?

The a240g series can only use aluminium components, there are hardline fitings that can be used on it that are from the GPU connect kit. There is no option to buy hardline aluminium fittings separately. 

https://www.ekfluidgaming.com/ek-ac-gpu-connector-kit

2 minutes ago, W-L said:

The a240g series can only use aluminium components, there are hardline fitings that can be used on it that are from the GPU connect kit. There is no option to buy hardline aluminium fittings separately. 

https://www.ekfluidgaming.com/ek-ac-gpu-connector-kit

and that would mean 80 bucks on those kits to replace the a240g's. Well, that surely adds up and I am not counting on a heat gun or tube cutters, plus me being noob on tube bending. I have been seeing Kyle's old builds. And I was surprised by how nice his soft tubing looked. That is because he made it tight, and it appeared to me like hardline (no slacking tubes). I will put more time thinking about this. But than you for your time and information given

1 minute ago, IAnthonyFX said:

and that would mean 80 bucks on those kits to replace the a240g's. Well, that surely adds up and I am not counting on a heat gun or tube cutters, plus me being noob on tube bending. I have been seeing Kyle's old builds. And I was surprised by how nice his soft tubing looked. That is because he made it tight, and it appeared to me like hardline (no slacking tubes). I will put more time thinking about this. But than you for your time and information given

For soft tubing to get good runs I would recommend to curve the tubes and not try to have straight runs that tends to help keep things aesthetically pleasing without imperfections when trying to force it straight. You should never have slack in your tubing runs they should be as short as possible. 

you just can't do a custom loop for cheap. that's why it's not worth it unless you're spending allot on the hardware already

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz