Recomandations for serious watercooling

MelloJello

I have been building mid range pcs for years but have never dealt with water cooling. I have a pretty substantial budget so i wanted the best i could get, so i decided to use EK waterblocks for the motherboard, video cards, and RAM. my questions for you guys are what radiators, reservoirs, tubing, and case should i use for the final build.

This is the build in question

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU:  Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($319.98 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard:  Asus MAXIMUS VI FORMULA ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($298.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory:  G.Skill Sniper Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory  ($157.99 @ Newegg)
Storage:  Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  ($211.99 @ Amazon)
Storage:  Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($84.99 @ Mac Mall)
Video Card:  EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($699.99 @ Microcenter)
Video Card:  EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($699.99 @ Microcenter)
Power Supply:  Corsair 860W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($198.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $2672.90
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-17 19:42 EST-0500)

I'd recommend a Corsair 750D or Fractal design R4 for case they have great liquid cooling expandability. Other than that I really don't have very much experience with liquid cooling loops.

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

I have been building mid range pcs for years but have never dealt with water cooling. I have a pretty substantial budget so i wanted the best i could get, so i decided to use EK waterblocks for the motherboard, video cards, and RAM. my questions for you guys are what radiators, reservoirs, tubing, and case should i use for the final build.

This is the build in question

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU:  Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($319.98 @ OutletPC)

Motherboard:  Asus MAXIMUS VI FORMULA ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($298.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Memory:  G.Skill Sniper Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory  ($157.99 @ Newegg)

Storage:  Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  ($211.99 @ Amazon)

Storage:  Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($84.99 @ Mac Mall)

Power Supply:  Corsair 860W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($198.98 @ Newegg)

Total: $2672.90

(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-17 19:42 EST-0500)

That is gonna be one sexy build.

Fractal design R4  have great liquid cooling expandability

ygLeYyX.png?1

EK waterblocks for RAM. my questions for you guys are what radiators, reservoirs, tubing, and case should i use for the final build.

Ram blocks are useless, save your money.

You'll either want a micro res, pump top, or T line if you're going for a sleek conservative look.

Radiators are up to you, for silence low FPI, for performance high FPI. Radiators will require fans with good static pressure, you will need to spin the fans at slightly higher RPM or get fans with higher pressure for high FPI rads. Generally go with thickest that reasonably fits, thinner rads are good if your goal is noise or space constraints. Obviously watch your metals.

Primoflex is go to tubing.

Case recommendations are hard to make blindly since it's personal taste. Put together a list of cases you think look good and post that on the forum so we can choose which will be the best for your use.

midi if you must go Fractal

Error: 410

From what you said considering you are also watercooling the RAM, the 900She wants the D.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M