Computer Keeps Randomly shutting down

Kenjionigod

Alright, I recently ungraded my core platform. I went from an FX 8300 and an ASRock 970m Pro 3 to a R5 1500X and the Aurous X370 K7. My GPU and PSU are the same in both cases, an 4GB Powercolor R9 380 and a Corsair CX600M. I have not done any overclocking on the CPU or GPU what so ever.

I ran a stress test on my CPU to see if it was maybe shutting off because of heat, and it was only about 63C under a load test after 20 minutes. I did the same with my GPU and it hovered about 76ish after around the same time. I don't assume it's a power issue, as my old 8300 was overclocked and surely had to be drawing more power. I don't get a blue screen or anything like that, my PC just suddenly shuts off. 

Thefans stop spinning, but the white LED along my power button stays lit along with the power LED on my motherboard. I have no idea what could be causing it at this point.

15192837188531795489027.jpg

15192837372601688423775.jpg

1519283804312146315432.jpg

Just now, emosun said:

How did you manage to change to that board without changing the ram from ddr3 to ddr4.

I did, the GPU and PSU are the only thing I reused. I thought the RAM would be a given.

Just now, Kenjionigod said:

I did, the GPU and PSU are the only thing I reused. I thought the RAM would be a given.

ok ,

seeing as how the ram make/model/speed that's being used is a mystery and could be anything , I'd recommend replacing it with ram that is compatible. 

23 minutes ago, emosun said:

ok ,

seeing as how the ram make/model/speed that's being used is a mystery and could be anything , I'd recommend replacing it with ram that is compatible. 

God, it might be the RAM. I looked it up and it is not listed on the compatibility list of my motherboard. I hope it's just that

1 minute ago, Kenjionigod said:

God, it might be the RAM. I looked it up and it is not listed on the compatibility list of my motherboard. I hope it's just that

Try switching the dimm slots. Ballistic sports are normally working on nearly every chip. Do a Memtest : http://hcidesign.com/memtest/download.html

|| CPU: I7 6950X @4.6 (1.35V) || Cooler: CUSTOM EK LOOP || Motherboard: ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10

|| GPU: 2x Vega 64 Strix OC @1762 / 1100 MHz || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Royal RGB 3200 Mhz ||

HDD: Segate Barracuda 3TB || SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 512 GB || PSU: Corsair HX 1200 W || Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Gunmetal || Fans: Corsair HD120 (x4) / BeQuiet Silent Wings 3 (x4) || Monitor: ACER XF27HU ||

Second Monitor: BENQ RL2455HM || Mouse: Logitech G502 Pretus Core || Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum || Headphones: Sennheiser IE80 ||

Buildlog expirience swapping to x99: 

12 hours ago, joshuawi99 said:

Try switching the dimm slots. Ballistic sports are normally working on nearly every chip. Do a Memtest : http://hcidesign.com/memtest/download.html

I swapped the dimm slot and left my PC on overnight, and it didn't turn off. My issue seem,s to be fixed, thanks man. Never would have thought of something so simple haha

Edit: Welp, I celebrated too soon it just didn't again.