User Profiles aren't displaying any activity

ItsMitch
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

This is part of the mitigations for the performance issues. It should be re-enabled now for logged in users.

I'm unsure if this is related to the search bar removal but when I click on other peoples profiles, I'm unable to view their post history, like Colonel Mortis:

unknown.png?width=1269&height=683

When I check my activity, it shows nothing either

chrome_2018-02-21_00-42-10.png

Only Way to get around this is to click on his recent activity and search via "forums > topics" etc

This is part of the mitigations for the performance issues. It should be re-enabled now for logged in users.

HTTP/2 203

Likely part of the stop-gap fix in place to speed up the site. Never mind.

3 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Ah, when I tried to relog it just returned a CFF error or something, weird, anywho it's not enabled for logged in users. 

relogged in and it still won't load for me.

Halp Forum broke lol

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

2 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

So nothing shows up in the main section of https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/10813-colonel_mortis/ when you're logged in? Can you see the search bar?

wait now it works, and yeah I can see the search bar. IDK weird I guess

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

3 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

So nothing shows up in the main section of https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/10813-colonel_mortis/ when you're logged in? Can you see the search bar?

It's working now fully, but when I'm signed out I can still see all of your profile posts but no search bar. 

2018-02-21_01-12-18.png