Is something wrong with my motherboard

condog209

My computer has been trying to do repairs for over an hour , did my motherboard just over load 

15190712628221361166827.jpg

1519071385039656059051.jpg

1519071466263567539655.jpg

3 minutes ago, condog209 said:

My computer has been trying to do repairs for over an hour , did my motherboard just over load 

You leave us a lot to work with here to try and fix your problemo amigo!

A first worlder would just take the pc into GeeksRUs at Bestbuy and pay them to fix it.

If that doesnt work then a first worlder would just store the PC and buy a new PC.

wait, you replaced the windows boot screen?

that's why, you've altered the system files

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Just now, aezakmi said:

I've seen boot screens similar to that, but not with any board this recent.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Just now, aezakmi said:

No, that's his motherboard's logo, the boot logo gets replaced with the motherboard's logo if you have a UEFI Windows install.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

2 minutes ago, Kaita said:

No, that's his motherboard's logo, the boot logo gets replaced with the motherboard's logo if you have a UEFI Windows install.

thought it was some mod to replace the boot screen

mine is UEFI and has the windows logo

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

5 hours ago, Canada EH said:

A first worlder would just take the pc into GeeksRUs at Bestbuy and pay them to fix it.

If that doesnt work then a first worlder would just store the PC and buy a new PC.

1st worlder here. No. I would never let anyone at best buy touch my machines let alone pay them to touch them.

Also no. People who work on their own machines wouldn't stuff it away somewhere and buy a whole new machine. We would troubleshoot what stopped working and replace the one malfunctioning component. If it's a software issue we would operate on the OS.

Your solution is that of a first worlder who has never built a computer in their life and is use to throwing money at others to fix their problems.

7 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

Your solution

Not mine, its most people who live in North America would do that.

I have built many systems back in the early 90's

It started working after self repairing 

And thanks to those who weren't trolling 

4 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Not mine, its most people who live in North America would do that.

I have built many systems back in the early 90's

Yeah the guys at Best Buy open your case, see you have an AIO or custom loop installed and be like "Oh, here's the problem, there's this weird thing over your CPU instead the stock Intel cooler, let's cut this tubes, hey Johnny, get the bolt cutters" and if you use AMD your computer is "too old and broken beyond repair, get a new one, we have this Celeron here for $1500"

28 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

Yeah the guys at Best Buy open your case, see you have an AIO or custom loop installed and be like "Oh, here's the problem, there's this weird thing over your CPU instead the stock Intel cooler, let's cut this tubes, hey Johnny, get the bolt cutters" and if you use AMD your computer is "too old and broken beyond repair, get a new one, we have this Celeron here for $1500"

Yeah the "qualifications" you need to get into geek squad at best buy are abysmal. I think the most likely reason is because if they actually had skill requirements they'd never get the positions filled.