What RGBW light strip do your recomend?

trzasku

YDMWJ1F.jpg

I spend 7h+ per day working (professional poker player), and I have read that a white 6500K LED strip behind my main, center monitor will reduce eye strain and enchance color and gama quality. However I also would like the possibility to generate any color thus instead of a pure white stip or RGB strip I decied to go for a RGBW light strip.

At first I only want to put the strips on my main monitor but in the future probably also the side ones.

Can you recommend me the best RGBW light strip that I can buy in Germany/Poland? I look for the best light quality, brightness and led density. I consider both USB and wall plugged ones. There are so many.

@CableMod makes hella good strips

SPECS: Intel Core i5-4460 // PowerColor Red Dragon RX 480 4GB // 1x8GB DDR3 RAM // Delta 500AB-6A PSU // HyperX Cloud Stinger / Logitech G710+ / Logitech G502 / Xbox One Halo Guardian controller // LG 24M45H 1080p // 

How to cope with depression

Spoiler free review of Life is Strange (Video Game)

2 hours ago, Pangea2017 said:

1. you don't buy them in Germany (50% cheaper if you order the same led in china)

2. get the cheapest 5050 RGBW (check that they are cold or warm white), they are all similar (even 60 LED/m is more then bright enough)

3. the complicated part: the driver/ir remote, don't have one and don't know if they use high pwm frequency.

if you want to take it to the next level search for ambilight (adalight, bambilight, lightpack, ...)

Thanks! Can you reccomend me a chinese site that sends to Poland/Germany? 5050 meanse 50 leds per meter?

2 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

@CableMod makes hella good strips

I read that they make leds for inside the case, do they also make BIAS light?

2 hours ago, Knaj said:

I just want to say that I aspire to have a setup like that, but two of my monitors aren't vesa-mountable and I've done the best I can with cable management otherwise

Thanks :) My side monitor are also not VESA. I watched about 2h of tutorials and read about custom VESA and then made 2 types of custom vesa for the monitors :)

@trzasku the CableMod RGB-W were focused on PC lighting, however there's nothing stopping you from using them externally. Might need to use a little more imagination on how to properly route things though. :D 

I did some research and habe foung a set that I can buy in Poland without shipping fee, will this set has the same light quality and birghtness as premium led strips? Will 6000K has the same enchacing quality as 6400K (native monitor brightness)?

RGBW-C SMD5050 (6000K) 12V 80W 60 led/m - 31$

I suppouse I must additionaly buy a remote and something to power this up right?