T or Y SplItter fitting with ball valve

I'm redoing my loop a little bit in the near future,  adding another rad, etc. I'm currently using the singularity computers D5 pump top and pump.  The pump top only has one "out" port.   My current drain port is just coming off of on of the in ports, I'd like to put in a splitter so that I can run my pump to help drain my system a little quicker instead of having to manually manipulate my case to drain fluid from certain areas. 

My question is this: are there T or Y fittings that have a ball valve to direct the fluid?   I would think flow and head pressure would be lost going into the area that doesn't have an exit,  and then creating resistance and ultimately pushing back against the flow.  Or does it not matter? 

If anyone has seen a Y splutter with a valve can you please point me in the right direction. 

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Dakulprit said:

-SNIP-

Welcome to the Forums!

It's up to you really and what looks good as the direction for that doesn't matter too much since it's only being used as a drain and not constant fluid flow where the direction would be more critical.