Diablo 3

insanecow

Anyone interested in a d3 account with one Witch Doctor at paragon 84 and a Wizard at paragon 34. WD has gear on for solo MP5 at least, and some random stuff in the stash. Account also has about 750m gold in it.

If no one here, then where should I ask? Never done this but it seems like it's going to waste just sitting there..

I would love the gold to be honest. PM me please lol

I wasn't far behind you when I played D3 lol. Idk what you can get for the gold but a LOT from what I remember.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Oh there always things to buy to upgrade my current Wiz. lol. I'll put it to good use.

Mje I just might give the gold away and keep the game, don't think there is an easy way to get money for it anyways.

Since it 750m I'm gonna think about a fair way to give it away. Stay tuned if interested!

EDIT- have some issues OCing my CPU and created a thread about it in the overclocking part of the forums. Help getting me to my OC goal would net you a bunch of millions. :p topic "2500k extreme 4 help"

Yeeahh OC isn't in my general field of knowledge (at least to what your problems are) I tend to just go for stable high freq that aren't taxing/bottle necking my gpu's.

If you need help on anything i'll try my best. Best of luck.