I need your help with my first build

CJSepull

I am trying to build a gaming PC on a tight budget, here is what i want out of it

-1080p 60fps on triple a titles like forza, rainbow six siege, GTA V, etc. 

-easy upgrade ability

-all parts easily obtainable

-clear side panel (optional)

-easy to assemble for a first build

-rgb lighting (optional)

-AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE

This is my first build ever and i have no experience working on computers and i am open to learning from the community but i need help with this build please help, leave your sugestions for parts and where to buy them Thank You :) 

What is cheap as possible? Budget? 

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

We really need a number and currency here, we don't know your definition of cheap you know.

An eh starting point to save someone else some time:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/L4kZxG

Ask questions and ditch the RGB idea, you can't afford it. 

At work right now in a meeting, I'll put more time into it here in a minute. 

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

12 minutes ago, CJSepull said:

$300-$600 USD (preferably on the cheaper side)

well people are trying make parts list..at least before u should research information and watch vidoes for as beginning build pc.

----------------PC RIG-----------------

Motherboard-ASUS PRIME A320M-K

CPU-AMD RYZEN 5 1400

GPU-ZOTAC GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC Edition

RAM-Kingston 8GB DDR4 2133MHZ

HDD-WD BLUE 1TB HDD

SSD- Kingston A400 SSD 240GB

PSU-CORSAIR VS550Watt PSU

Monitor-Dell S2218H Full HD

1 minute ago, jeffmeyer5295 said:

well but the motherboard need upgrade bios for newer cpu..still he is beginning of learning pc..maybe try change cpu ryzen 3 1300x?

CPU-AMD RYZEN 5 1400

HDD-WD BLUE 1TB HDD

Just now, Madara Uchiha said:

well but the motherboard need upgrade bios for newer cpu..still he is beginning of learning pc..maybe try change cpu ryzen 3 1300x?

He would then need a GPU, I think the propper mobo would be a better fit, just don't have the ability to find one ATM. 

With the small budget and the high prices for RAM an Gpus I would say: buy a prebuild. (or used, but you'll need a bit more knowledge before risking you money with that)

If the only use for the PC would be gaming a console would be a good option as well.

1 minute ago, Madara Uchiha said:

well people are trying make parts list..at least before u should research about pc and watch vidoes for building pc.and also should watch video tips before building pc.

i have been watching videos online i just want to check with the community to make sure I'm getting the most for y money and i thought this would be a good way to enter the building community

1 minute ago, Wouterrinos said:

With the small budget and the high prices for RAM an Gpus I would say: buy a prebuild. (or used, but you'll need a bit more knowledge before risking you money with that)

If the only use for the PC would be gaming a console would be a good option as well.

I agree, however if he wants the experience of building the pc then an IGPU build would probably work great. Just do a single dim of ram and no gpu, upgrade later when costs normalize. 

1 minute ago, CJSepull said:

i have been watching videos online i just want to check with the community to make sure I'm getting the most for y money and i thought this would be a good way to enter the building community

okay.well we are welcome to join community.as per i have question for u.do u like use gaming as well as editing?

CPU-AMD RYZEN 5 1400

HDD-WD BLUE 1TB HDD

This build is an easy starting point, there is no need for a GPU right away. Only 1 ram dim makes for an easy upgrade down the road. Motherboard is on a confirmed compatible list for the new Igpu ryzen cpu's. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/XbQQzY

3 minutes ago, jeffmeyer5295 said:

I agree, however if he wants the experience of building the pc then an IGPU build would probably work great. Just do a single dim of ram and no gpu, upgrade later when costs normalize. 

@CJSepull should look up how the games he/she wants to play run on the new ryzen chips (R3 2200G and R5 2400G I thought) with IGpu before spending money to be sure they run good enough. If they do, that would indeed be an option.

You could even look at secondhand ddr4 to save a little bit. RAM doesn't really deteriorate at the same speed other items might do so not that much knowledge needed I think.

GTX 1050 Ti + G4560 +8gb ram...best for you.

1 minute ago, Wouterrinos said:

@CJSepull should look up how the games he/she wants to play run on the new ryzen chips (R3 2200G and R5 2400G I thought) with IGpu before spending money to be sure they run good enough. If they do, that would indeed be an option.

You could even look at secondhand ddr4 to save a little bit. RAM doesn't really deteriorate at the same speed other items might do so not that much knowledge needed I think.

I 100% agree

10 minutes ago, Madara Uchiha said:

okay.well we are welcome to join community.as per i have question for u.do u like use gaming as well as editing?

i have thought of starting a youtube/twitch channel so i think that editing would be pretty important

1 minute ago, jass said:

g4560 is not an easy cpu to get(from my experience, haven't checked lately) and the 1050 ti consumes nearly half his budget alone. 

3 minutes ago, jass said:

i was considering a 1050 ti, do you know where i can get one for a good price. I have noticed that they tend to be on the pricey side

1 minute ago, CJSepull said:

i was considering a 1050 ti, do you know where i can get one for a good price

Generally speaking, that card is out of your budget, they average 220-300 bucks. You also need a CPU, ram, storage, psu, case. Don't let people misguide you. 

Generally speaking, that card is out of your budget, they average 220-300 bucks. You also need a CPU, ram, storage, psu, case. Don't let people misguide you. 

OK, Thank you

Just now, CJSepull said:

i was considering a 1050 ti, do you know where i can get one for a good price

You can try EVGA step-up program. Buy any EVGA gpu and follow the rules on their site (register etc...) apply for step-up and wait till they have stock. Could buy a GTX 1050 for ~$170 right now direct from EVGA and spend the rest later when the step-up is approved.

2 minutes ago, CJSepull said:

OK, Thank you

If you have any questions ask away, just make sure you include details and pay attention, do your own research as well, don't take anyone on their word with your money. 

this is my choice to maximum $600 budget of part https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BnBRsZ and to remove GPU get lowest as considered https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xtF6MZ (SSD is important to fast)

CPU-AMD RYZEN 5 1400

HDD-WD BLUE 1TB HDD

Intel Build:

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jBRttg
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jBRttg/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel - Core i3-8100 3.6GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($118.90 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z370P D3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($101.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill - NT Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($83.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.49 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI - Radeon RX 560 - 1024 4GB AERO ITX Video Card  ($153.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: NZXT - S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($54.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA - B3 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($49.89 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $610.22
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-02-15 12:58 EST-0500

Ryzen Build:

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6bYZxG
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6bYZxG/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($99.00 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 PC MATE ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($55.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill - NT Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($86.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.49 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Video Card  ($214.88 @ OutletPC) 
Case: NZXT - S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($54.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA - B3 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($59.89 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $618.22
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-02-15 13:00 EST-0500

The geek himself.