Restoring Marlin 1.1.0 RC8 profile on mega 2560 (3d printing)

werto165

Basically I want to install TMC 2130 drivers because of their capability to make your printer so much quieter. The only problem is is that I installed marlin onto my board almost a year ago and I've lost the configuration.h files and I remember at the time I change quiet a lot. Is there a way to upload the firmware to see what changes I made to the code? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

If you lost your configuration.h file I'm afraid I don't know of a way to retrieve it from your control board. I'm afraid you'll have to modify the stock firmware for your printer :/

I have an Anet A8 as my project printer and a i3 MK3 for when I want things to work. 

I extrude my own filament and haven't saved a penny yet.

My PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 8700k

Motherboard: MSI Z370-A Pro

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V (2x8GB) DDR4-3200

GPU: GTX 1070 Founders Edition (OC'd)

Storage: 2x 2TB Seagate 5400RPM, 128GB ADATA SSD

Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 750w  B2

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15. 3 Intake Fans, 2 Outtake

Case: Fractal Design Define R6

29 minutes ago, VoyexTech said:

If you lost your configuration.h file I'm afraid I don't know of a way to retrieve it from your control board. I'm afraid you'll have to modify the stock firmware for your printer :/

No problem, I think I'm going to have to modify another marlin config anyway for my final project so I might as well do mine whilst doing that too. I think I could fetch most of the parameters that I got from G-codes anyways, i think it's just steps/mm for the axis I changed and then did an auto PID tune, but it's been so long that I don't remember everything I changed. Perhaps uncommented out a specific line for my graphical interface as I remember that being awkward at the time. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500