PSU causing instability?

boltoflightning

Hey all. So a while back, (April 2016,) I had bought a prebuilt as my first true gaming PC, just to get me into the scene. I went back to it yesterday, and was gaming all day (about 12 hours) nonstop.  I had replaced the GPU with a 1050 TI, and the case with an S340 Elite. This is my main rig, I scrapped all my other plans, so I need this system to be stable. Yesterday, I had noticed the slightest frame drops. I normally wouldn't care too much, but this is in TF2, a game I run completely fine. At one point, the whole computer just restart itself. To cap things off, at some point in a TF2 game, it froze, and went into that half second audio loop type of lag. In this prebuilt, it came with one of those PSUs you want to trust, but don't know if you can. It's something like 330 watts, and with the new GPU it really pushed the usage close to that mark. Could this be causing my instability?

Sorry for ranting, haha. Thanks all.

13 minutes ago, boltoflightning said:

330 watts

What I can tell you is, almost NO PSU is good with this kind of rated wattage. However, your problem is probably not PSU related. Have you tried clean install Windows and the game too?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128