KVM to get my MacBook Pro onto my DUAL 4k monitors?

TechSquidTV

I have two 4K monitors with Display port and HDMI connections, and a Macbook Pro with USB-C.

I have to use the Mac for work while my main rig is on Windows. I don't want to have any input lag on my main machine, and I'd like to keep my mail machine using the Display Port inputs.

I would like a way to KVM the mac into the two HDMI ports. Any ideas?

so.. do you want a KVM, or a dongle with 2 HDMI ports for your macbook?

13 minutes ago, manikyath said:

so.. do you want a KVM, or a dongle with 2 HDMI ports for your macbook?

Well, I would need to use my mains PC's keyboard and mouse. and ideally easily switch the display. So I believe a KVM type solution is the best I'm aware of.

Just now, Ampix0 said:

Well, I would need to use my mains PC's keyboard and mouse. and ideally easily switch the display. So I believe a KVM type solution is the best I'm aware of.

but then both would need to be plugged into the displayports, trough the KVM.

Sorry, elaborate? 

So in this future setup my main PC will be plugged into both monitors via Display port. That leaves the two monitors with 1 HDMI port each left. I need a KVM for a MacBookPro with all USB-C to two HDMI's. The monitors support 4K if pushing that resolution is possible or compatible. 

2 hours ago, Ampix0 said:

Sorry, elaborate? 

So in this future setup my main PC will be plugged into both monitors via Display port. That leaves the two monitors with 1 HDMI port each left. I need a KVM for a MacBookPro with all USB-C to two HDMI's. The monitors support 4K if pushing that resolution is possible or compatible. 

You plug the monitor, keyboard, and mouse into the KVM. You then plug the 2 computers into the KVM. It only uses one input on the monitors (in your case the display port input).