Which of theese wireless headphones should I buy?

Merkey

Hi, I am planning to buy a new wireless headphones under 100€ (around $100). I do care about good appearance and sound quality, weight or special features( NFC or touch controlls) are not important for me. Theese are some well rated I found, which one of theese should I go with?

• Jabra move wireless
  • Audio technica sonicfuel ATH-AR3BT
  • Urbanista seattle

Get the ones that you are most comfortable with.  Considering that you will be wearing them on your head, you don't want something that is uncomfortable or difficult to wear or use.

Would you like gaming headphones or portable ones

if gaming the logitech g933 is pretty nice with good bass.

if mobile i own the apple air pods. They are light, fits good (my ears), long batterie, good bass, wireless (no wire at all not like the beats),good quality, cool features under apple products and essential features under android, fully bluetooth compatible

-blvckripper

PCMASTERRACE:

Intel Core i7 4790K @4,8GHZ | ASUS GTX 1080TI 11GB StriX OC @2 ghz | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | G Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16gb | 750 Watt Corsair Power Supply
Zalmann Z11 + | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 3 | 6TB + 500 GB HDD | 250GB SSD | 500GB SSD
Samsung SyncMaster S22B300B | Benq RL2455HM | Acer XF270HUAbmiidprzx
Zowie FK2 |Corsair K70 LUX MX RED | Razer Megalodon 7.1 Headset | Auna Mic 900B | XXL Mousepad from TrilluXe

SV:

AMD FX 4100 | MSI 760GMA-P34 | 1TB HDD | Intel PRO 1000 PT | 8GB DDR3 non ECC | 500 watt gold PSU | Xilence AMD 3+ cooler

1 hour ago, BLVCKRIPPER said:

Would you like gaming headphones or portable ones

if gaming the logitech g933 is pretty nice with good bass.

if mobile i own the apple air pods. They are light, fits good (my ears), long batterie, good bass, wireless (no wire at all not like the beats),good quality, cool features under apple products and essential features under android, fully bluetooth compatible

-blvckripper

The g933 looks too agressive, I cannot imagine wearing them in public. I was thinking of AirPods, but heard that audio quallity is not the best and I don't mind the wire - you cannot lose them so easily with it