Transferring GarageBand Projects between iPads w/o AirDrop

How do you shift GB projects from an iPad 2 to a 5?

I recently upgraded from an iPad 2nd Gen to an iPad 5th (I bought it a week back so I'm assuming its 5th gen which is the latest). I'm an avid user of GarageBand and used it a lot on the iPad 2 thus amassing a few Projects that probably sound lame but I'm proud of anyway and wish to improve upon due to the immense potential of the new features on Garageband that aren't available on older devices like the iPad 2 - the damn thing is ancient. 

However, I can't seem to find a way to do this. 

The iPad 2 doesn't have AirDrop which apparently seems to be the only way to move them. 

The other way is apparently iCloud, which I don't want to use cos a) I'm wary about privacy and b) I don't seem to have an iCloud account or some shit like that.

If  worse comes to worst I'll have to use iCloud but.... 

Is there ANY way to transfer a GB Project between 2 iPads w/o AirDrop, iTunes, or iCloud? 

P. S. Sending the whole PROJECT not the track. The project, for further editing on the other iPad. 

There are ways to move files between devices just over Wi-Fi, although I don't know how one would go about doing that on iOS.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

19 minutes ago, CrazedKilla124 said:

How do you shift GB projects from an iPad 2 to a 5?

I recently upgraded from an iPad 2nd Gen to an iPad 5th (I bought it a week back so I'm assuming its 5th gen which is the latest). I'm an avid user of GarageBand and used it a lot on the iPad 2 thus amassing a few Projects that probably sound lame but I'm proud of anyway and wish to improve upon due to the immense potential of the new features on Garageband that aren't available on older devices like the iPad 2 - the damn thing is ancient. 

However, I can't seem to find a way to do this. 

The iPad 2 doesn't have AirDrop which apparently seems to be the only way to move them. 

The other way is apparently iCloud, which I don't want to use cos a) I'm wary about privacy and b) I don't seem to have an iCloud account or some shit like that.

If  worse comes to worst I'll have to use iCloud but.... 

Is there ANY way to transfer a GB Project between 2 iPads w/o AirDrop, iTunes, or iCloud? 

P. S. Sending the whole PROJECT not the track. The project, for further editing on the other iPad. 

You might be able to transfer program files with itunes? Maybe? I think I saw my apple-using relatives do that once. Other than that, sorry, I have no clue.

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!