AIO Heating up?

Hi folks. Have been running a corsair h100i v2 for probably six months now but have noticed this last week that temperatures have been slowly ramping up. When previous, under a stress test, the temps stayed fine, I'm not getting thermal throttling. I've set the profile up to performance and I'm able to play games without getting booted but my concern is that the unit is failing! Is this how they end up going? Or do they fail all at once?

Is it time to replace unit now......or will I be able to nurse this along as long as possible? Thanks in advance!

28 minutes ago, rogueone said:

Hi folks. Have been running a corsair h100i v2 for probably six months now but have noticed this last week that temperatures have been slowly ramping up. When previous, under a stress test, the temps stayed fine, I'm not getting thermal throttling. I've set the profile up to performance and I'm able to play games without getting booted but my concern is that the unit is failing! Is this how they end up going? Or do they fail all at once?

Is it time to replace unit now......or will I be able to nurse this along as long as possible? Thanks in advance!

what are the temps you are describing?

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

3 minutes ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

what are the temps you are describing?

It's gone from 70's to late 80's 90 under synthetic load. It has been throttling on games that were ok. Under no load it's like sitting at 40 degrees or higher. It is a hot environment but something is definately up......was thinking thermal paste but also thinking about warranty as it's probably just in it's window.......It has been a pretty stable system and had no drama's till now!

49 minutes ago, Blademaster91 said:

70-90C is much warmer than normal for a liquid cooler,can you tell if the pump is running?

Yeah tubes are vibrating. As I've said I ramped up the profile to performance and It's doable but temps still high. I will give it a good cleaning and once over but I'm seriously thinking of replacing. It just seems to have gone down hill suddenly! Keep getting a flag with red colour on pump...it's over 45 degrees...I'm off to order a new one!