Which PC Case should i buy?

Sabir

Which PC case should i get? I choose this 4 of them. I prefer solid build , long lasting ,high quality and future proof more than looks. But this 4 of them looks  so gorgeous and beast. And i am worry about they are tempered glass. What If it's break then? They are all top of the line cases. Choose only one for me from this pictures and also check out the link in the discretion.

(Sorry for my bad English) 

1) Phanteks enthoo evolv tempered glass. ( Mid Tower)

http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Evolv-ATX-TemperedGlass.html

2) Phanteks enthoo luxe tempered glass (Full Tower)

http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Evolv-ATX-TemperedGlass.html

3) Corsair 760T Plastic Window and flexible. ( Full Tower) 

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/graphite-series-760t-arctic-white-full-tower-windowed-case

4) MasterCase Maker 5t Tempered Glass ( Mid Tower)

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/mastercase-maker-5t/

phanteks-ethoo-evolv-tp-colors-1-e1484094643517.thumb.jpg.382d6c37175c260ef504a853d175fcf3.jpg196a.jpg.1a6caee64dfac0bcffec846d9f32c3a8.jpg760T_three_quarter_hero_low.png.86ceba5dacc8a54017c31d2371ea814e.pngcooler-master-mastercase-maker-5t-gaming-preto-vermelho-mcz-c5m2t-rw5n-.jpg.28b25c0fbd24dd08f6636d1ca606d6b5.jpg

personally I dont like any id pick the s340 elite or basic s340 imo. but out of what you choose id pick the first one and thats just based on looks.

and if you break the glass side panel then youll have to buy a new one lol 

I'd go with the Fractal Design Define R6. Hardware Canucks Review: 

50 minutes ago, LTTfanfromSweden said:

personally I dont like any id pick the s340 elite or basic s340 imp.

Overrated design IMO and poor airflow with no top radiator mounting. Not a very flexible case, and most people's builds end up looking all the same in this case.

Ryzen 7 2700X  ASUS X470 PRO  16GB 2400Mhz Crucial Ballistix SAPPHIRE RX 580  970 EVO  Dark Rock PRO 4  Dark Base PRO 900

3 minutes ago, LTTfanfromSweden said:

personally I dont like any id pick the s340 elite or basic s340 imp.

That's sad :( I can't make any glass? Who build armoire glass can they build a glass for my PC case? 

I love my Evolv, but the airflow is atrocious. Removing the front panel gets me around 7C improvement. Out of the four though, I'd still choose the Evolv.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

3 minutes ago, Nas said:

I'd go with the Fractal Design Define R6. Hardware Canucks Review: 

Looks normal lol ?

34 minutes ago, Nas said:

Overrated design IMO and poor airflow with no top radiator mounting. Not a very flexible case, and most people's builds end up looking all the same in this case.

becase you need your build to look different? the only people who ever see my build dont even care about computers so its just a box with lights to them. and I like how it looks, its clean and sleek, dont have to worry about seeing any cables, front mount rad so I dont see any issues if you want it top mounted well i dont see a diffrence unless you want two rads.

as for airflow I have no issues my pc is in a little pc holder connected to my desk and it gets very hot becase its in the enclosed space and even when im playing VR temps dont go over 72c and im overclocked to 4.7ghz with the 212 evo

33 minutes ago, Sabir said:

That's sad :( I can't make any glass? Who build armoire glass can they build a glass for my PC case? 

i mean if you are a glass maker and can make it then you could make the glass instead of buying it, but I assume you dont make glass panes and have a forge in your garage. 

you'd have to buy the glass panel from the company who made the computer case.

2 minutes ago, LTTfanfromSweden said:

becase you need your build to look different? the only people who ever see my build dont even care about computers so its just a box with lights to them. and I like how it looks, its clean and sleek, dont have to worry about seeing any cables, front mount rad so I dont see any issues if you want it top mounted well i dont see a diffrence unless you want two rads.

as for airflow I have no issues my pc is in a little pc holder connected to my desk and it gets very hot becase its in the enclosed space and even when im playing VR temps dont go over 72c and im overclocked to 4.7ghz with the 212 evo

From Gamers Nexus review of the S340

nzxt-s340-elite-ambient-temps

If you care about your temperatures, I wouldn't go with this case. Its intake is choked and that's just the truth. It isn't modular so it's not like you can even change the way the case is set up to suit your needs. 

Ryzen 7 2700X  ASUS X470 PRO  16GB 2400Mhz Crucial Ballistix SAPPHIRE RX 580  970 EVO  Dark Rock PRO 4  Dark Base PRO 900

Just now, Nas said:

From Gamers Nexus review of the S340

nzxt-s340-elite-ambient-temps

If you care about your temperatures, I wouldn't go with this case. Its intake is choked and that's just the truth. It isn't modular so it's not like you can even change the way the case is set up to suit your needs. 

yes becase going off charts is the same as actual use. i've never had a chat be accurate with any gear i've had way too many factors that are different compared to how they test it. 

im telling you i've been using this case for 3 years, i've turned my pc off maybe 12 times over those 3 years and thats only for updates or installing things I need to restart to take place. and i've had zero temp issues. even with it being encased. so you can keep going off your charts but ill go off real in world application 

5 minutes ago, LTTfanfromSweden said:

i mean if you are a glass maker and can make it then you could make the glass instead of buying it, but I assume you dont make glass panes and have a forge in your garage. 

you'd have to buy the glass panel from the company who made the computer case.

My country case come from other country so it's not possible :(

1 minute ago, Sabir said:

My country case come from other country so it's not possible :(

what do you mean? if you can buy the case why cant you buy the glass? you are not buying online? youd just have to pay high shipping/import taxes 

Just now, LTTfanfromSweden said:

what do you mean? if you can buy the case why cant you buy the glass? you are not buying online? youd just have to pay high shipping/import taxes 

Because glass come with case and if i break i can't buy another new glass for replace. Because my countryiS not usa lol

24 minutes ago, LTTfanfromSweden said:

yes becase going off charts is the same as actual use. i've never had a chat be accurate with any gear i've had way too many factors that are different compared to how they test it. 

im telling you i've been using this case for 3 years, i've turned my pc off maybe 12 times over those 3 years and thats only for updates or installing things I need to restart to take place. and i've had zero temp issues. even with it being encased. so you can keep going off your charts but ill go off real in world application 

72 max on a 212 EVO in a case with very limited airflow? Really? What CPU are you using to hit 4.7Ghz. I really doubt this unless your room is like 10C ambient. Why would anyone listen to your anecdotes when Gamers Nexus has actually tested these cases scientifically (their methods are found here ). This is just flat out ignorant, stop spreading misinformation and denying facts.

22 minutes ago, LTTfanfromSweden said:

He's most likely buying the case from a retailer, where as you almost always have to buy replacement parts from the case manufacturer themselves who may not ship to some countries.

15 minutes ago, Nas said:

72 max on a 212 EVO in a case with very limited airflow? Really? What CPU are you using to hit 4.7Ghz. I really doubt this unless your room is like 10C ambient. Why would anyone listen to your anecdotes when Gamers Nexus has actually tested these cases scientifically (their methods are found here ). This is just flat out ignorant, stop spreading misinformation and denying facts.

what do you mean what CPU am I using to hit 4.7, your talking like its this rare thing that never happens lol, any chip that isn't low end and costs more the  $200 should be able to hit 4.7 and by that I dont mean EVERY CPU im saying at least one from each lineup SHOULD be able to yes there is silicon lottery factor and thats exactly why they all SHOULD be able to but not all of them CAN do it.

but I have an i5 4690k that I delided, and where I live its usally very very freezing out it was -8f today, but my gaming room stays at 67 degrees. and yes evey testing place does wahtever but in world use is different then any testing, the only testing that isnt is using it daily as normal for months and then coming back with data you collected. 

there are too many variables for those results to mean anythign unless you have the same exact set up and conditions as they do. tobacco companies used to say smoking was good for you but that doesn't mean it is. and now they say you smoke you get cancer, but many people smoke their whole life and never get cancer. 

13 minutes ago, Nas said:

He's most likely buying the case from a retailer, where as you almost always have to buy replacement parts from the case manufacturer themselves who may not ship to some countries.

thats why I said just pay the import tax. but I dont see why it would break unless he plays baseball inside his house 

5 minutes ago, LTTfanfromSweden said:

what do you mean what CPU am I using to hit 4.7, your talking like its this rare thing that never happens lol, any chip that isn't low end and costs more the  $200 should be able to hit 4.7 and by that I dont mean EVERY CPU im saying at least one from each lineup SHOULD be able to yes there is silicon lottery factor and thats exactly why they all SHOULD be able to but not all of them CAN do it.

but I have an i5 4690k that I delided, and where I live its usally very very freezing out it was -8f today, but my gaming room stays at 67 degrees. and yes evey testing place does wahtever but in world use is different then any testing, the only testing that isnt is using it daily as normal for months and then coming back with data you collected. 

there are too many variables for those results to mean anythign unless you have the same exact set up and conditions as they do. tobacco companies used to say smoking was good for you but that doesn't mean it is. and now they say you smoke you get cancer, but many people smoke their whole life and never get cancer. 

thats why I said just pay the import tax. but I dont see why it would break unless he plays baseball inside his house 

Lol 

2 minutes ago, LTTfanfromSweden said:

That's literally what I said. They test scientifically in the same environment to make sure they get the most accurate results. I wasn't asking if it was possible to reach 4.7Ghz, I was asking what chip you used because it's very, very unlikely that you have 72 as your max temp on that CPU and a Hyper212. I have a 6600k at 4.8Ghz and when I had my 212 EVO I swear I was hitting 96C in Prime95 in a room at 15C ambient with good airflow, so I seriously doubt you actually hit that. And WTF does tabacco have to do with this. This is a poorly formed argument with no basis. You're reaching too hard.

You are literally denying fact. 

21 minutes ago, Nas said:

I will buy from our country computer shop but i can't buy tempered glass if my tempered glass break.

2 minutes ago, Nas said:

That's literally what I said. They test scientifically in the same environment to make sure they get the most accurate results. I wasn't asking if it was possible to reach 4.7Ghz, I was asking what chip you used because it's very, very unlikely that you have 72 as your max temp on that CPU and a Hyper212. I have a 6600k at 4.8Ghz and when I had my 212 EVO I swear I was hitting 96C in Prime95 in a room at 15C ambient with good airflow, so I seriously doubt you actually hit that. And WTF does tabacco have to do with this. This is a poorly formed argument with no basis. You're reaching too hard.

You are literally denying fact. 

google it, there are others you will see who have the same scenario as me. you are the one denying FACT becase my pc is the proof that its a FACT.

just read this and comments from others on it https://www.reddit.com/r/overclocking/comments/6pehog/when_you_push_your_core_i5_4690k_to_47ghz/

57 minutes ago, Sabir said:

Should buy a case that actually has airflow like the Silverstone RL06 PRO

Here's some other suggestions with thermal and noise charts

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Just now, LTTfanfromSweden said:

@Nas even googling it i see others who got their 4690k to 4.7ghz at even lower temps then mine and they also have the 212 evo 

In the end your case is still making your temperatures higher than they could be. Why deny this?

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

Should buy a case that actually has airflow like the Silverstone RL06 PRO

Here's some other suggestions with thermal and noise charts

That Corsair 780ti one have air flow it's have two giant fans from front and one from back. 

2 minutes ago, Sabir said:

That Corsair 780ti one have air flow it's have two giant fans from front and one from back. 

Isn't that case over $150?

I would highly suggest a Core X9 if you're going that high, it has endless space and cooling options
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133275

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

6 minutes ago, Nas said:

In the end your case is still making your temperatures higher than they could be. Why deny this?

the argument is not that we can get better temps with other cases its that the s340 is fine to use, you can say that about ANY case ever made in existence because if you use a test bench it will be better then any case you can get, so why do you have that case you have when you can have a test bench and have better temps? you can even mount your pc to a wood board like many people do and youll have better temps then your current case. hell even add more fans and maybe a ac on a temp thats not too cold to cause condensation but cool enough to have the air being pushed in a little cooler and not have it on it 24/7 or it might get condensation  (keep it aimed quite a bit back too, becase too close and its 100% condensation city) 

and the answer is becase you dont need it, thats why you dont have a test bench, the temps you get right now are fine and not dangerous and even if temps raised by 10 degrees id still be fine. 

i used to have a rosewill challenger (for two months) and i couldn't even OC or id get like 78c on max with no OC. so my temps are amazing compares to what they used to be