Masterliquid lite 120

I just build my first system, but I have some problems with the radiator (I do not want to send pictures because of my potato camera) the problem is I mounted chassis-fan-radiator but when the fan goes to max speed crashes with the chassis (It just broke and blow a little thing (sorry not native speaker, little thing is a whole wing or whatever is called)) I do not know if I am doing something wrong perhaps is to tight? 

by the way, I need another cheap ass 120mm fan for the radiator since I already spent all my money, cheap as like free or less than 25 dlls

Yes definity, too close, you should not overtighten them, you can even rupture the radiator if you go to deep.  What case do you have? Is it optimised for a radiator? Did you use washers for the screws?

33 minutes ago, Konrad Kwasniewski said:

Yes definity, too close, you should not overtighten them, you can even rupture the radiator if you go to deep.  What case do you have? Is it optimised for a radiator? Did you use washers for the screws?

Cheap ass case, thermaltake core v1

It is allegedly able to handle this radiator, so I can not use or do anything 

It is just that I over tightened the screws? (no washers they are just long enough to make it through the fan and attach to the radiator that is why I over thightened them 

Just now, Francisco2596 said:

Cheap ass case, thermaltake core v1

It is allegedly able to handle this radiator, so I can not use or do anything 

It is just that I over tightened the screws?

Yes, unless this case has a wierd fan mounting system, just get a new fan as long as you dont overtighten it should be fine.

2 minutes ago, Konrad Kwasniewski said:

Yes, unless this case has a wierd fan mounting system, just get a new fan as long as you dont overtighten it should be fine.

Thanks bro, O will try that but I am getting screws a little more longer so they can reach the radiator without overtight