is this loop any good?

so i think i found out how i wanna do my loop, but i dont know if its any good.

(sry for the bad paint skills:(..)

pc.PNG.c2df061d954792833620d407c691bc5f.PNG

i spent $3500(23,000dkr.) on building my pc and i only play csgo on low settings..

:Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700  CPU: Cooler: H100i v2  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming  RAM: Corsair Dominator 3000mhz 16GB  SSD: Kingston 960 GB  Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus viii Formula  PSU: Corsair RM 750x 80+ Gold  CASE: Coolermaster H500P

1 minute ago, seba7661 said:

pc.PNG.c2df061d954792833620d407c691bc5f.PNG

what's the square thing on the left of the drainport?

the pump. sry forgot to put the name

i spent $3500(23,000dkr.) on building my pc and i only play csgo on low settings..

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700  CPU: Cooler: H100i v2  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming  RAM: Corsair Dominator 3000mhz 16GB  SSD: Kingston 960 GB  Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus viii Formula  PSU: Corsair RM 750x 80+ Gold  CASE: Coolermaster H500P

8 minutes ago, seba7661 said:

the pump. sry forgot to put the name

Filling your system will probably be a little bit annoying since the reservoir is not directly before the pump. you will probably have to do a lot of tipping of the case to get enough liquid into the pump. Alternatively fill from the rain port.

Basically it'll work, and it'll drain very easily, but filling your system without drying the pump may be quite difficult.

If I was doing this loop, I would have the connection like this res --> pump --> drain --> 280 rad ---> GPU

1 minute ago, For Science! said:

Filling your system will probably be a little bit annoying since the reservoir is not directly before the pump. you will probably have to do a lot of tipping of the case to get enough liquid into the pump. Alternatively fill from the rain port.

Basically it'll work, and it'll drain very easily, but filling your system without drying the pump may be quite difficult.

If I was doing this loop, I would have the connection like this res --> pump --> drain --> res --> 280 rad ---> GPU

well. stupid me draw it wrong. the pump is comming before the rad and then from rad to gpu. and the drain is between the pump and the 280

3 minutes ago, seba7661 said:

well. stupid me draw it wrong. the pump is comming before the rad and then from rad to gpu. and the drain is between the pump and the 280

sounds like an optimal loop then to me -thumbs up-

> Easy to drain because there are no obvious U bends in the loop

> Easy to fill because of an accessible top port in the res that is directly before the pump

> Entering the GPU from the supposed "optimal side" (for EK anyway)

> Entering the correct side of the CPU block too

No complaints from me.

1 minute ago, For Science! said:

sounds like an optimal loop then to me -thumbs up-

> Easy to drain because there are no obvious U bends in the loop

> Easy to fill because of an accessible top port in the res that is directly before the pump

> Entering the GPU from the supposed "optimal side" (for EK anyway)

> Entering the correct side of the CPU block too

No complaints from me.

nice! thx dude(its all from ek)

I've seen drainports that face down create a pocket of stale water ( and could lead to growths - albeit rare with distilled ) 

4 hours ago, inorishizuka said:

I've seen drainports that face down create a pocket of stale water ( and could lead to growths - albeit rare with distilled ) 

its not facing down, it just did not how to draw it in a other way

Looks great, exactly how I would do mine if I had that case and parts.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz