MSi Titanium GTX 1070Ti for $650. Should I get it?

Not sure how I got so lucky. Bought a GTX 1070Ti in the Boxing Day/January sales for a ‘normal’ price. £470 for EVGA’s best air cooled version, the FTW2 ICX. Now they’re £650+ and not in stock anywhere. I didn’t even know there was a shortage when I was buying. 

4 hours ago, Infow27 said:

A local retailer near my place is offering a GTX 1070Ti for about $650. 

It's a MSi GeForce GTX 1070Ti Titanium card. 

$650 USD? I would not personally.

What are you upgrading from?

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games