Is this PC good?

1 minute ago, Zeta_Demon said:

dont, its not worth paying that much, look at a 27" 2560X1440 144hz monitor, that'll be the best for your needs

can you help me find one? idk why but I am into brands like BenQ and Asus

4 minutes ago, dankteh said:

27" >144Hz 1440p G-sync monitors are like ~$200 more than the same monitor but in a 23.8" size

3 minutes ago, Zeta_Demon said:

where do you live to get that speed, your download speed is based on your router and what your isp provides your, your computer is very rarely slowing down your internet connection

alright but what does HyperX Mean if they say its the fastest SSD they've made. Because I thought it would make downloading games and launching games much faster.

1 minute ago, dankteh said:

alright but what does HyperX Mean if they say its the fastest SSD they've made. Because I thought it would make downloading games and launching games much faster.

no, unless you have 10 gigabit internet and care if your game loads 1 second faster get a 960 evo or 850 pro

whats a Monitor that's 4k and is good for gaming and isn't that big on color correction

9 minutes ago, dankteh said:

download speed isn't based on the ssd, it will improve games but if its just gaming all you'll need is a sata ssd which is much cheaper, i suggest the crucial mx 500, you'll only notice the difference on the pcie sdd if you're moving 2GB+ files

Main PC (The Silencer): CPU - i5 8400 | Cooler - Noctua ND-D15 | Motherboard - Asus tuf Z370 Plus Gaming | Memory - Team Dark 16GB DDR4 2400MHz | Graphics card - Nvidia 750 ti | Storage - Crucial MX500 500GB, WD Blue 2TB | Case - Fractal Design Define R6 | PSU - Evga Supernova 650W 80+ Platinum

14 minutes ago, dankteh said:

what shop would you be buying from, im in australia so i need to be looking in specific stores

Main PC (The Silencer): CPU - i5 8400 | Cooler - Noctua ND-D15 | Motherboard - Asus tuf Z370 Plus Gaming | Memory - Team Dark 16GB DDR4 2400MHz | Graphics card - Nvidia 750 ti | Storage - Crucial MX500 500GB, WD Blue 2TB | Case - Fractal Design Define R6 | PSU - Evga Supernova 650W 80+ Platinum

download speed isn't based on the ssd, it will improve games but if its just gaming all you'll need is a sata ssd which is much cheaper, i suggest the crucial mx 500, you'll only notice the difference on the pcie sdd if you're moving 2GB+ files

I heard M.2s come with OS's is that true?

16 minutes ago, dankteh said:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017EVR2VM/?tag=pcpapi-20 try that monitor

Just now, dankteh said:

nope, not at all

what shop would you be buying from, im in australia so i need to be looking in specific stores

Amazon.ca, Newegg CANADA those are the shops you should look

when you're buying your os make sure you dont get a oem licence for windows, it may be cheaper but oem windows is locked to the motherboard you install it too

9 minutes ago, dankteh said:

whats a Monitor that's 4k and is good for gaming and isn't that big on color correction

don't get 4k, 4k was made for tv's  due to the size, on a monitor the difference between 2k and 4k is minimal, extept the performance difference is huge, and when i say 2k i mean 2560X1440

4 minutes ago, Zeta_Demon said:

don't get 4k, 4k was made for tv's  due to the size, on a monitor the difference between 2k and 4k is minimal, extept the performance difference is huge, and when i say 2k i mean 2560X1440

is this good https://www.amazon.com/PG27VQ-G-SYNC-Curved-Gaming-Monitor/dp/B0772CP7GC/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1517183135&sr=1-2&keywords=ASUS+ROG+SWIFT

4 minutes ago, Zeta_Demon said:

2560x1440

3 minutes ago, dankteh said:

yes  that is a great monitor for gaming, itll work perfectly with a 8700k and a 1080ti

Just now, dankteh said:

nvm its unavailable

the one i posted has very similar specs, this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017EVR2VM/?tag=linus21-20

yes  that is a great monitor for gaming, itll work perfectly with a 8700k and a 1080ti

darn, that was a good monitor too. its only available in US

darn, that was a good monitor too. its only available in US

yeah it is, its my dream monitor, check the other one, it has very similar specs

yeah it is, its my dream monitor, check the other one, it has very similar specs

should I just do the other one? the 1,045$ one?

the monitor you sent me is 1,045 

isn't it cheaper than the one you were looking at thats unavailable?

Just now, Zeta_Demon said:

isn't it cheaper than the one you were looking at thats unavailable?

oh the reason why it costs more is because I have to shop from amazon.ca since I live in Canada and you game me a amazon.com link which is for US so I switched the links and for Canada its 1,045