I made a site to manage all your gaming/overclocking benchmarks. Tell me what you think?

Method

I've updated benchmark profile creation to accept the CPUZ html export instead of the CPUZ validation file. This is live, so now benchmark creation is near instant.

I still need to update the benchmark profile page itself once you create one as it's looking for cpuz information that isnt there (like Storage) but that's just UI.

So technically, as of right now, benchmark and comparison creation is working 100% the way it should be.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X | GPU: RTX 3080 FE | Board: x570 Aorus Master | RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ | Case: Phanteks 719

I've put together a pretty basic roadmap for this project. What do you guys think? It's also available at https://comparebench.com/roadmap

mXv5gKp.png

CPU: Ryzen 5800X | GPU: RTX 3080 FE | Board: x570 Aorus Master | RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ | Case: Phanteks 719

6 hours ago, Ethocreeper said:

add the feature to change your username and follow other members so you can press them and see their results

Following other users is a great idea! As for changing username, features like that are coming. That's part of the "navigation fixes" in milestone 1.

• 1 month later...

Ok folks, I've been working on a massive new update to CompareBench. Most of it is a visual overhaul.

The dashboard now looks like this:

L1V97qL.png

And the site follows that general theme throughout. Some small but important fixes/featuresets have been added such as being able to change your display now. 

There's also CPU product pages, as an early way to show that we'll be implementing product pages for most of the components that make up a "build". 

We've also completely overhauled how you add a new benchmark profile. Rather than one confusing form to fill out, you'll be presented with a step-by-step process which should make things a lot more simple.

Give it a go, tell me what you think! If you run into any issues definitely post them here, otherwise you can reach me in our Discord (link in the OP) 

I've just put out an update that brings up a small Compare bar at the bottom when you compare benchmarks that aren't your own. This should make it a lot easier to create those comparisons. Here's what it looks like:

8ysqfug.png