PC SAYS NO BOOT DRIVE BUT IT HAS

so my pc won’t boot into a OS (message-Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot devicr and press any key) and won’t let me into BIOS i already tried with 2 keyboards and still to no avail i checked and rechecked the capables all correct what’s the problem

ASTRAY NOIR

CPU

Ryzen 5 3600

Cooler

Corsair H100I PRO

RAM

PNY XLR-8 EPIC-X DDR4-3200 CL16 32GB

GPU

ASUS ROG RTX 2070

STORAGE

SAMSUNG 850 EVO, 2xSEAGATE BARRACUDA PRO 1TB,A2000 1TB

Case

NZXT H500 

PSU

Enermax Revolution DF 650W

MONITOR

MSI MAG272,LG 22MP68BQ,DELL D2015H

PERIPHIRALS

Ducky One 2 (HORIZON) || Glorious Model O- Pink || G305 || Razer Nari Essential || HyperX Cloud II

Well, what are you saying is that your PC won't boot but also it won't let you reach Bios which is close to quick restart after post. Am I right?

LE: Could you give me the specs of your PC?

|| CPU: Intel i5-8600K || Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212X || Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 HD3P || GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti OC Windforce 4GB || Memory: 16GB Crucial DDR4 3000mhz || HDD: WD Black 500GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || SSD: Samsung 980 1TB || PSU: Corsair VS550 || Case: nJoy Ice Cage || Fans: Segotep Halo Ring RGB ||Monitor: 2x Dell 27" P2717H IPS Full HD || Second Monitor/TV: LG 49UJ620V UHD || Mouse: Logitech G502 || Keyboard: Logitech G810 + Royal Kludge RK84 || Speakers: Philips SPA-5300 subw + Arylic 2.1 + DIY Bookshelves w/ Dayton Audio || Headphones: HyperX Cloud Flight S ||

TO BE UPGRADED:

>> Headphones << >> Keyboard << >> HDD << >> Mouse << >> PC Case << >> Memory(another stick) << >> Graphics Card << 

So you say it won't let you enter the bios? Without that you cant do much, try moving your boot drive into a different sata port, might work than.

1 minute ago, Konrad Kwasniewski said:

So you say it won't let you enter the bios? Without that you cant do much, try moving your boot drive into a different sata port, might work than.

Actually.. not the boot drive is the problem since a PC could post and reach bios WITHOUT any boot drive. That's why I asked him for the specs.

|| CPU: Intel i5-8600K || Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212X || Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 HD3P || GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti OC Windforce 4GB || Memory: 16GB Crucial DDR4 3000mhz || HDD: WD Black 500GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || SSD: Samsung 980 1TB || PSU: Corsair VS550 || Case: nJoy Ice Cage || Fans: Segotep Halo Ring RGB ||Monitor: 2x Dell 27" P2717H IPS Full HD || Second Monitor/TV: LG 49UJ620V UHD || Mouse: Logitech G502 || Keyboard: Logitech G810 + Royal Kludge RK84 || Speakers: Philips SPA-5300 subw + Arylic 2.1 + DIY Bookshelves w/ Dayton Audio || Headphones: HyperX Cloud Flight S ||

TO BE UPGRADED:

>> Headphones << >> Keyboard << >> HDD << >> Mouse << >> PC Case << >> Memory(another stick) << >> Graphics Card << 

Common buttons to enter bios:

• F2
  • F12
  • F8
  • F1
  • Delete
  • Insert

Some computers have an option to "quick boot". This speeds up boot times, and on fast systems may mean the time window to press your BIOS key is very short. Start spamming these buttons as soon as you start the system.

1 minute ago, R3ep3r said:

Actually.. not the boot drive is the problem since a PC could post and reach bios WITHOUT any boot drive. That's why I asked him for the specs.

Oh. Sorry. Misunderstood what he wrote there. Check his profile for the specs, and trying different sata ports might help too, it won't hurt to check.

1 minute ago, Konrad Kwasniewski said:

Oh. Sorry. Misunderstood what he wrote there. Check his profile for the specs, and trying different sata ports might help too, it won't hurt to check.

Or the SATA Power/Data cable may have come loose.

You can also check your BIOS, and try to change your boot settings to UEFI/Legacy if that is an option. Sometimes there can be issues if Legacy isn't enabled (and vice versa).

3 hours ago, truecrafting said:

so my pc won’t boot into a OS (message-Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot devicr and press any key) and won’t let me into BIOS i already tried with 2 keyboards and still to no avail i checked and rechecked the capables all correct what’s the problem

Try an oldschool ps/2 keyboard to try and get into your bios.

Sometimes the drivers for USB keyboards won't boot up before windows.

If you can get into your bios, you can usually change a setting to fix that.

If you have a keybot button on your motherboard if it's like a high end asus one, sometimes pressing that makes the USB keyboard start to work with the bios.

Anyways, once you do figure out how to get into the bios,

you probably just need to change your boot order around or if it's a brand new drive, it may need to be formatted which you can do by booting up with a windows install on a USB stick.