Headset vs Headphone + Mic

So at first Hey Guys and maybe Ladies, ^_^

After my overpayed Tritton just broke i was thinking about the Point: Why not a Headphone + Mic Combo. Better mic & better Headphones sounds sweet.I tryed to find out some things  but i wanna hear your tips because im not a profi o.O in the audio area. I wanna go Around 200-250 Euro (248-310 Dollar) (maybe a bit more but than it must be a finishing move xD)

To my use. Sometimes i stream random so a Mic without any fuck up noise would be prefered, but mostly i would use it for gaming(Csgo/Rust/Pubg. ) And when im Gaming im on Discord and talk with  people i met :) (The most of them hated my old mic because it sounded sometimes like hurricanes came in my room 9_9. I have a small to medium desk with bad chances to attach a mic arm. I just got my Onboard Soundcard nothing special and very crappy in my Opinion. 

To my Specs ( if someone is willing to help lol xD )

Cooler Master HAF X RC-942-KKN1 Big-Tower - black
CORSAIR Builder Series CX750 Netzteil - 750 Watt
MSI Z97 Gaming 5 (7917-001R)
INTEL Core i7-4790K, 4x 4.00GHz

11 hours ago, Himommies said:

MDR 7506+At 2020 USB

Are youraelf using it? And thx anyway for the Info

I would go with the beyerdynamic dt 770 Pro (with the Ohm"s im unexperienced but i would say 32 or 80) Would my Pc do it or should i buy a soundcard?

And whats the Diffrence about the Studio and Monitor Version? 

4 hours ago, Qoutlander said:

I would go with the beyerdynamic dt 770 Pro (with the Ohm"s im unexperienced but i would say 32 or 80) Would my Pc do it or should i buy a soundcard?

And whats the Diffrence about the Studio and Monitor Version? 

Good choice on headphones( DT 770 ), you could also checkout the Sennheiser HD 598 Closed back or open back I think they are about the same price as the 770's.  With 32 or 80 ohm headphones your computers on board audio can drive them just fine.. but in the future you could benefit from a Dac+Amp combo unit like the FX-Audio Dac X6 or SMSL M3.  

For mics I would suggest the antlion mod mic or the massdrop mini mic.  I am using the massdrop mic at the moment and have had no issues.

Cheers