New PC Build not booting up

olari9

Hi, I recently put together a new PC and it doesnt boot up. I have already tried things in the manual and things that people suggested me doing.
The Rig:

SilentumPC Supremo M2 ATX 2.31 550w

Z170 Tomahawk Motherboard
i5 7600k

A-Data XPG Z1 8GB 2133MHz CL13 (2 4GB Sticks)

XpertVision Palit NVidia Geforce GTX 1060 6gb

The things I have tried:
Switching around the memory sticks, using only one memory stick at a time. Tried booting it up without the graphics and using the motherboard DVI-D connector. Doing many BIOS Resets using the jumper and the button on the back. Checking if CPU is properly in the socket, checking if the ATX Wires are properly in the sockets. Taking it apart and putting it back together from scratch checking for any bent pins and if there can be anything "disruptive". It has these EZ Debug Led indicators even. They show me that RAM and CPU is intact along with the VGA if thats connected, the motherboard also has a led indicator for overvoltage or circuit problems, that also shows me a negative answer. I have already tried graphics card itself on my previous rig and it is also working. The PC just refuses to boot and give me a signal for my monitor. Any suggestions on what should I do?

1 minute ago, olari9 said:

-snip-

Did you try to boot with 6th gen CPU cause Z170 boards need BIOS update to support Kaby Lake

PC Specs : i7 7700k, 24 GB @ 2666 MHz, ASUS Strix GTX 970, ASUS Z170-K, 960 EVO 250 GB, 850 EVO 250 GB, 2x 2 TB WD Purple RAID 0, Green 1 TB

I know you took it apart and rebuilt it, but did you build it outside your case? If you haven't, do that and see if it works from outside.

If it doesn't I would RMA that motherboard.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR