Prime X299-Deluxe Post Error

DarkIntegral

I was hoping someone here could shed some light on an issue i'm having with a new x299 build.

I put together a new system (see parts below) and the machine wont post. It runs though the CPU/MEM/HDD checks is appears just fine but the white VGA error led lights up and I have no display. The final message on the internal screen on the mother board is "Code:A0 Post Error" (which means finished posting but with a problem).

At the top right of the motherboard both the white VGA light is on, indicating a VGA problem, and the green boot LED (although that make sense as there is no operating system on any of the drives yet). I have updated to latest BIOS ( PRIME-X299-DELUXE-ASUS-1102.CAP ) using the usb flash method with the hardware button on the back of the motherboard because i have no display so i cant do it any other way. I am still having the same issue. 

I have also tried putting 3 different graphics cards in the machine, a GTX 480, and GTX 780TI and a Titan XP (all working in other machines) and same error each time.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

Components:

Asus Prime x299 Deluxe

int 7960x

128GB corsair dominator platinum 3200

Samsung 960 Pro 1TB nvme SSD

EVGA 850T2 power supply

4TB iron wolf seagate HDD drive

TitanXP / GTX 780 TI / GTX 480 (the only cards i have lying around to test)