Accidentally deleted a partition.

Flyguygamer

I accidentally deleted drive "M" while it was in a spanned volume with "N". Both volumes were deleted. Is there any way to recover the data? I have reformatted the disk and put a few things on it.

You'll have to take it to a professional even then some things might be lost

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

for all purposes no its gone :(

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

Try power data recovery, it saved my day once: http://download.minoc.com/2010/45/pdr6free.exe . Make sure to select lost partition and then your drive.

I cant use that link. Will it work even after I reformatted the disk and put data back on it.

NO! don't put any data on it! It will overwrite your lost data. Maybe this link: http://www.zdnet.be/software/122134/power-data-recovery-free-edition-6-0/#downloadsection

I already have put data on it. Oops. I did it well before I made this topic. Anything I can do?

Nope. You can still take the drive to a pro it Guy, but even than your data will propably be damaged.

3770k MaxVFormula 7970 16gb AX760 1 barracuda 250 840 NHD14 

Also rewritng data over your drive has already deleted some sectors :( and the Pro IT Guys can charge $1000+'s for data recovery.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

For future reference, reformatting a drive does not necessarily loose the data. If is often recoverable. However, when one writes to the drive is the point at which recovery becomes exponentially more difficult. So if it ever happens again, do not write to the drive. Immediately using a partition recovery program will often be successful.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.