Mini pcie wireless card not being detected in device manager SOLVED!

So I was trying out the Beast exp mini pcie to full PCI adapter with one of my  old laptops. I updated it to Windows 10 while the Beast exp was inserted into the mini PCI instead of the WLAN card. Also I think I might have had it on airplane mode for some reason while Windows 10 was being installed. Now the WLAN Card cannot be detected in the device manager. I've tried multiple WLAN cards. As well as alternate type of WLAN card that is smaller than a mini pcie. I don't know what the smaller one is called so I will include pictures. It does however work with a USB WLAN adapter but I would rather not dedicate that piece of Hardware to this machine. I would rather use one of the many laptop WLAN cards that I have laying around. There are two unknown devices in the device manager. And the hardware IDs for both of those are root\rimports

15166543419721168771565.jpg

15166543631951196318406.jpg

15166543774581255474010.jpg

ok yea the original card for it was a M.2 card. it had a free mini pcie slot in addition that, was meant for a ssd. i plugged the beast exp into that leaving the m.2 wlan card in place. 

Have you downloaded the drivers for these cards?

Just now, tjcater said:

Have you downloaded the drivers for these cards?

yes. but i cant install any drivers because it cant even detect the card

Just now, Technetinterface said:

yes. but i cant install any drivers because it cant even detect the card

That's weird, usually you are able to install the drivers even without the component plugged in.

43 minutes ago, tjcater said:

That's weird, usually you are able to install the drivers even without the component plugged in.

yea when i try to do it it just says this cannot be installed on your computer

i miraculously just solved it. altho i couldn't install the driver with the intel software , i extracted the whole driver pakage to the desktop and restarted the computer, then the card appeared