How will it perform?

BishopGM

Im gonna do big upgrades in the gaming but i need opinions from guys that have these things and can tell me their exp.

So for now i got a decent pc with a gtx970 and 8 year old tn 1080p didnt know anything back then.....

The upgrades will be a new gpu probably i will wait for the gtx1100 line-up ive waited so long anyway a new gaming monitor for the pc and a 4k tv.....

With that power i was thinking of 1080p 144hz for the gaming without gsync cause input lag and its a bit expensive (i mostly play lol,cs,pubg,fortnite but also some new triple A titles that i would like to run at 144hz)

But for all the non comp games i will use the tv to have a better picture quality and experience.....

whats your opinion on this should i go for 1440p 144hz maybe?

and can you recommend both monitor and a tv with good gaming specs(latency)....

budget 350 for monitor and 450 for the tv.

thanks in advance!

6 minutes ago, Abyssal Radon said:

Well honestly there are a lot of options out there. I would recommend looking at various retailers and select something within your budget. Also, make sure to do your homework on what your eye balling.

yeah ive been doing my research i would seriously have bought them mid year but i was like lets wait a bit more for the new gpus ......so i decided to wait for all of them....