Good silent 120mm mid-range fans. suggestions

driesmoortgat

I am looking to replace 3 casefans because my current ones are pretty old and make to much noise. I want silent fans that dont break the budget and still have some performance to them. Its an open case and no rads. Currently i am looking at these 2 Nanoxia NDS Deep Silence Fan 120 PWM – 1500 (https://www.amazon.com/Nanoxia-Silence-1200rpm-NDS-80-1200/dp/B00CHX0SQY/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1516305095&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=Nanoxia%2BNDS%2BDeep%2BSilence%2BFan%2B120%2BPWM%2B–%2B1500%24&th=1) anyone know if these are any good? they look good on paper but i have no idea if they actually are. 

Check out the noiseblocker eloops

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

bequiet! Silent Wings 3 are pretty good. If you can afford them, Corsair ML series fans are the absolute quietest you can get while also performing pretty well.

I've got 4 Corsair SF120 fans in my case, those are pretty quiet. Again, I've got 4 so there is some noise but it's not too much(IMO). Counting the SF120s I have a total of 7 fans in my PC too, so that adds to noise too....

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I have some bequiet running no more than 1000rpm on my cpu cooler and one case fan and they are very quiet and seem to move plenty of air

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x cooled by Pure Rock Slim // RAM: Gskill Flare X 3200mhz CL14 2x16 32GB// GPU: Powercolor Red Devil RX 6650 XT 8GB// Motherboard: ASRock B450m Pro 4 // PSU: Seasonic G550 Gold 80+ // Storage: 4TB pcie nvme game drive, 512 GB m.2 sata3 OS Drive, 4 TB WD Red HDD // Monitor: Samsung S22D300 21.5" 1080p 60Hz, MSI 27" 1080p 144hz Freesync 1ms display // Peripherals:  Logitech fancy shmancy keyboard and moise with rgb and gaminess stuff, very fancy | Kingston HyperX Cloud Core headset 

What are your specs and what speed are you running your fans at? 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.