Fps drops with 2 Displays (165hz/60hz)

Quickboy

I have a GTX 1080 Ti, Intel Core i7-7800X, 16 GB RAM. When I was on monitor A (1440p 144hz), everything worked flawlessly. No framedrops or stutters. When I add monitor B (1080p 60hz), I can loads of stuttering in my games on monitor A. Even if there is nothing but the desktop on monitor B, I still getting stuttering. I'm using a dp cable for both monitor. For moniter B i have a miniDp cable as well, but they both don't work. I want to use OBS as well but when I open it everything gets worse (dropped frames, more stuttering). Any way I can fix the stuttering issue without buying identical monitors?

it has nothing to do with the monitors, a 2nd one should not affect the framerate unless you game on both at once.

I guess you are not even at the limit of the 1080ti and the stutter already begins?

could it be that there are some weird settings turned up in the driver?

There is cases of the moniters different refresh rates causing is more so when g-sync is on as the navida software don’t like different monitors but it’s not always the case as I use I run a 3440x1440p @100hz and 2x 1920x1080p @60hz monitors and get no issues, my ultrawide is the main gaming display and that the others are for YouTube etc and have no issues, main monitor is g-sync on Aswell, 

I run most games in window mode as I don’t like it switching when I do somethink on another monitor.

I7 7700K and Asus 1070 

I7 7700K @5.0ghz, Asus Z270-P, Corsair H115i, hyperX 16gb, Asus duel 1070, Nzxt H440

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZTsYD8

14 hours ago, Quickboy said:

I have a GTX 1080 Ti, Intel Core i7-7800X, 16 GB RAM. When I was on monitor A (1440p 144hz), everything worked flawlessly. No framedrops or stutters. When I add monitor B (1080p 60hz), I can loads of stuttering in my games on monitor A. Even if there is nothing but the desktop on monitor B, I still getting stuttering. I'm using a dp cable for both monitor. For moniter B i have a miniDp cable as well, but they both don't work. I want to use OBS as well but when I open it everything gets worse (dropped frames, more stuttering). Any way I can fix the stuttering issue without buying identical monitors?

https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/4i4399/dual_monitor_144hz_60hz_framerate_lock_is_a_bug/