Best Cable Management Ties?

Dexon

Hi Guys,

What would you consider the best cable management solution. I'm interested in velcro straps but I don't really want to waste my time with ones that break. What do you all use or recommenced? 

14 minutes ago, Pangea2017 said:

cable tie used the wrong way to be able to open it again

Or for most cable ties you can actually lift the ratchet with a pin or the tip of a sharp knife and simply release them. Some models it can even be done with a fingernail.

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

37 minutes ago, Dexon said:

Hi Guys,

What would you consider the best cable management solution. I'm interested in velcro straps but I don't really want to waste my time with ones that break. What do you all use or recommenced? 

Your not really applying any real load so even the cheapo velcro straps won't really break. The original velcro brand ones as mentioned are quite good. 

Velcro ties are Gods gift to mankind, those things are wonderful.  The area behind my desk went from looking like a birds nest to something that resembles art.  I got 100 of em for really cheap on Amazon.

Also, get the orignal Velcro ones, not the offbrand ones.  The original Velcro ones are the best.