OP 5T / Samsung S8(+)/ Note 8

aIbrahim

I need a phone that has amazing camera, very good battery life, good software, water resistant(not very necessary), can handle multiple background apps without lagging. I listed 4 phones in the title, if we compare them which one do you think the most worth it? based on price to performance. 

I appreciate all help, thanks.

OnePlus 5T. if you're a college/uni student you even get 10% off

Computer Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 || Cooler: CM Hyper212 Evo || MoBo: MSI B350 Mortar || RAM Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200MHz || PSU: Corsair CX600 || SSD: HyperX Fury 120GB & 240GB || HDD: WD Blue 1TB + 1TB 2.5'' backup drive || GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 4GB

Laptop 1 HP x360 13-u113nl

Laptop Lenovo z50-75 with AMD FX-7500 || OS: Windows 10 / Ubuntu 17.04

DSLR Nikon D5300 w/ 18-105mm lens

1 minute ago, Cryosec said:

OnePlus 5T. if you're a college/uni student you even get 10% off

I've heard from other forum that the camera has some "oil painting" effects that makes the quality bad when is seen using other devices

bang for the buck: the 5T. S8(+) if you have the extra cash to spend (the software is worse but the build quality and design are better as well as the camera). Net note 8 is very expensive and is only for people who really need that  big display and the features of the S-pen. If you are considdering other phones than the note 8, then te note 8 is not for you. 

1 minute ago, aIbrahim said:

I've heard from other forum that the camera has some "oil painting" effects that makes the quality bad when is seen using other devices

Its not the best camera ever. If you want that you will need to go for the S8 of even better the Pixel 2xl or something. The 5T has a good camera. Just not the best. (its considerably cheaper than other flagships , and beats everything in its price range)

1 minute ago, aIbrahim said:

huh, never heard about that and I even have the OP 5T

Computer Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 || Cooler: CM Hyper212 Evo || MoBo: MSI B350 Mortar || RAM Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200MHz || PSU: Corsair CX600 || SSD: HyperX Fury 120GB & 240GB || HDD: WD Blue 1TB + 1TB 2.5'' backup drive || GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 4GB

What about the LG v30?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 minutes ago, Lurick said:

What about the LG v30?

I don't have the "I want this" feel, I don't know why, maybe I just don't like it - strange eh

7 minutes ago, Cryosec said:

huh, never heard about that and I even have the OP 5T

Google "oneplus 5t oil painting". I think something should comes up

3 minutes ago, aIbrahim said:

I don't have the "I want this" feel, I don't know why, maybe I just don't like it - strange eh

Google "oneplus 5t oil painting". I think something should comes up

oh, I see. never had that kind of problem in any photo I took with my phone, maybe I never noticed